2018 / 2019 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• Someone said Payne left Pinheiros, but I dont think that's true...they have a match tonite, the opening match of Brazilian Superleague. Let's see what happens

• Someone said Payne left Pinheiros, but I dont think that's true...they have a match tonite, the opening match of Brazilian Superleague. Let's see what happens

Payne played tonight.. so, just a rumour

• https://tribunatreviso.gelocal…-sara-semplice-1.17507062

In this interview the president of Imoco Conegliano says they are looking for a substitute of Megan Easy but it's complicated because they want a player of the same level as Megan. He says after the first half of December it will be more clear which players will be available on the market, but as far as I know all the world class OHs already have a contract with a team. He probably doesn't mind paying more to break some existing contract, like for example Anne Buijs' one with Monza (there were rumors Monza wanted to cut her due to her injury)?

I can't think of any other option..maybe some OH from Chinese League whose team doesn't qualify for playoff? There are not many players in the world who can replace Megan Easy.

• Maybe they can signed Grothues. She is in the weak team and She probably doesn’t get a lot of money... But If understand good that She can’t play with other team CL because her team is playing, or ??

• That is even more harder for them.

Now they need to fund someone from Asia but they got a lot of money their or Brazil.

• He probably doesn't mind paying more to break some existing contract, like for example Anne Buijs' one with Monza (there were rumors Monza wanted to cut her due to her injury)?

Since Monza competes in the challenge cup, Anne Buijs cannot play CL if she transfers to Conegliano. They need to transfer a player who is not registered in any of the european cups.

• Just no, lol hahaha

Rabazdieva from China, someone else in Chn league ?

Or buy someone from Brazil, one of Minas OH duo after WCCH.... :P

My wishes, sorry :P

• If Conegliano is looking for a player that is willing to break her current contract then Grothues is absolutely the perfect choice....because this is exactly what she has done in the past 2 seasons with Bolzano and Chemik. ( De La Cruz would be a better choice).

• If Conegliano is looking for a player that is willing to break her current contract then Grothues is absolutely the perfect choice....because this is exactly what she has done in the past 2 seasons with Bolzano and Chemik. ( De La Cruz would be a better choice).

Where is De La Cruz playing now?

• De la Cruz was a big disappointment in Scandicci. Grothues is a defensive player and they have Tirozzi which exactly the same kind of player, left-handed too.

Hill is weaker than ever out of system, so Imoco needs a strong spiker.

• Some Gabi magic in Italy would be freaking amazing!

• Since Monza compete in the challenge cup, Anne Buijs cannot play CL if she transfers to Conegliano. They need to transfer a player who is not registered in any of the european cups.

Even if Buijs didn't play any match in Challenge Cup?

• Well, they could get Tandara as an OH. Her team probably won't last long in Chinese league and she might be free (from her injury too) when the new year comes.

• Even if Buijs didn't play any match in Challenge Cup?

I just check the rules. According to CEV competitions regulation:

“The Player licence can be included in only one CEV collective licence (CL, CEV Cup or Challenge Cup). A Player licence may be removed from one CEV collective licence in order to be included in another one as follows:

a) At any time, when the Player never played a match with the previous club,

b) No later than the start of the 1/4 finals of the CEV Cup and Challenge Cup or 1/4 finals of the CEV CL; when there is an emergency, medical or exceptional reason which is approved by the CEV office. Only one Player licence may be

removed. The new Player shall come from a different CEV competition and a fee be paid.”

Therefore, there is possibility for Buijs to play CL if she transfers to Conegliano. But it’s definitely impossible for Grothues.