2018 / 2019 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• To be honest, Italy wasnt with their best line-up either. We should measure every single team in the same way.

From the top10 teams, just USA, Turkey and Dominican Republic were with their best line up. The other team missed a player or had injured ones.

Italy was missing Folie. Ok, she is very far from being an Akinradewo, Thaisa (in her best days) or Rasic, but she is a more reliable (in attack) than Danesi, Fahr and Lubian. Also, Bonifacio would have been a huge help, even coming from the bench. She is better than the two rookies mentioned before.

We could even count C.Bosetti, who, as we already know, wasnt called because of she was injured. She and Folie were starters in the WGP and ECH 2017.

So, I think it is quit unfair to say that this young italian team was lucky to get the silver medal in the last WCH. They really overachieved and went above every single expectation. Not even the most craziest italian vball fan would have bet Italy would lost just two matches in the competition and it was against the current best team in the world. And the final ended 3-2, not 3-0.
    Sorry for the offtopic.

• Turkey wasnt with their best line up. They were missing their best player: Naz. Also neriman was missing.

And what's the fuss about Folie? She has been injured for half of her career and for the rest she was just above decent. Danesi was one of the best MB of the whole tournament, Italy didn't miss Folie at all.

On the other hand, I agree with crovolley, which is very rare:whistle: calling someone's success as luck is simply dumb

• Danesi was shining at WCH. So Italy did not miss her. Cate Bosetti would be good backup. She would not perform better than Sylla(the best OH) and L. Bosetti. Italy had some injuries but was not problem for them. That's why they played final.

• Folie is the best Italian MB right. If you have watched her how She play than you would know what I’m saying. Great blocker great attacker, She is fast and high jumper. Complete MB.

3 injury stop her to perform at some big competition. That is why She is not “popular” yet.

I literally watched all her games(With Conegliano and when She played in Modena) so I’m sure why I’m saying that. And I hate when someone talks about her as player and you literally watched her few times.

Team as Conegliano would NEVER signed injuried player for TWO season if they are not awere how good She is.

• Folie is the best Italian MB right. If you have watched her how She play than you would know what I’m saying. Great blocker great attacker, She is fast and high jumper. Complete MB.

3 injury stop her to perform at some big competition. That is why She is not “popular” yet.

I literally watched all her games(With Conegliano and when She played in Modena) so I’m sure why I’m saying that. And I hate when someone talks about her as player and you literally watched her few times.

Team as Conegliano would NEVER signed injuried player for TWO season if they are not awere how good She is.

Oh guuuurl.. Folie has been around way before you joined this forum, or even started watching volleyball. It's a pity she has been injured these last seasons, but she has been given enough chances in the NT in the past. She was not stellar on any of them, although to be completely honest she had much better players ahead of her at that time. I hope she gets back to her best form, and helps Imoco and Italy too

• I like Folie and despite she has been injured for such a long time she is still young enough to get back at level (hopefully) but I also don't get all this fuss about Folie. I don't remember her being such a game-changer or an epic blocker, she sure is athletic yes. I mean I remember you acted the same way about Robin when she was injured, like exactly the same way as you do about Folie and now you are her number 1 judge :/

Conegliano has a super wide roster with incredible talent and they simply transfer new players everytime they feel they lack. We can't blame everything on that one injured player all the time, bcs to be honest Conegliano always has at least 1 :lol: IMHO Megan Easy is the player Conegliano misses most atm. Hands down.

Italy NT won silver at Wch (world nr 2), I don't know what else needs to be said. Yes Sylla and Danesi are now currently not playing at the same level but I don't think any players in the world could do what they did for their NT at that time (except for Serbian MBs and OHs) thats why they were world nr 2

• Robin is not performing well right now that is fact. She is not bad player, far far from that. She just needs needs to her old form back. If you compare her last season and this one. Huge diffrent. She was one of the best scorers in Conegliano last season but now She is performing with 30-40%. For MB this is bad.

Folie was game changer in play offs against Scandicci(3matches). That was time when She reached her top form than She got injured again.

• Robin is not performing well right now that is fact. She is not bad player, far far from that. She just needs needs to her old form back. If you compare her last season and this one. Huge diffrent. She was one of the best scorers in Conegliano last season but now She is performing with 30-40%. For MB this is bad.

Folie was game changer in play offs against Scandicci(3matches). That was time when She reached her top form than She got injured again.

The fact is both de Kruijf and Folie come back from injuries.

The dutch girl has always been a factor for both her club and NT. Folie hasn't, but since she's italian and you need to praise random italian teams and players every now and then along the day, Robin is awful and Folie is amazing according to you. :gone:

• The fact is both de Kruijf and Folie come back from injuries.

The dutch girl has always been a factor for both her club and NT. Folie hasn't, but since she's italian and you need to praise random italian teams and players every now and then along the day, Robin is awful and Folie is amazing according to you. :gone:

I never said that Robin is awful as player, I only said that She is performing bad at moment. I’m wrong ?

Robin is one of my fave MB.

Maybe today She will shine and comeback in her old shape.. Don’t twist my words Shame. You are better than that

• What is the last date that Italian teams can sign players ??

Still waiting for news about OH in Conegliano ?!