2018 / 2019 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• At the moment Savino del bene is the richest team in Italian league, or at least the one with the highest available funds.

• Isabelle Haak has, for now at least, denied the rumours of a clear-cut deal with Vakifbank. According to a statement given to a public service media channel in Sweden, she isnt even negotiating with any club whatsoever for the moment. This of course the most, and only, reasonable and expected statement to ventilate at this point of time, so I am not sure of how many switches its worth to pull of from it.

I really don't think we can't conclude anything based on statements like that. This time last year, Zoran Terzić said that leaving Dinamo for Fenerbahce at the end of the season was "nonsense", and we all know how it turned out.

• I really don't think we can't conclude anything based on statements like that. This time last year, Zoran Terzić said that leaving Dinamo for Fenerbahce at the end of the season was "nonsense", and we all know how it turned out.

Yes, its essentially what I said as well.

• So Conegliano is still without 4th OH... Who is next..

• According to this http://dal15al25.gazzetta.it/2…hia-lascia-casalmaggiore/ rahimova is leaving casalmaggiore, probable destination Thy

That could have been a great upgrade from Havlickova. Rahimova could fit THY's system better than last year's Fenerbahçe

• According to rumors,Rahimova refused to play against Bergamo at one point of the game and Gaspari put her on the bench to "punish" her in the next game vs Firenze. Last year Pavan,now Rahimova :rolleyes:

Btw it seems that Pomì is interested in Skorupa again and they will let Radenkovic go.

Pomì is such a mess :aww:

• That could have been a great upgrade from Havlickova. Rahimova could fit THY's system better than last year's Fenerbahçe

Havlickova is injured and her leg was in a cast. She was performing well by the way against my expectations. Their problem wasn’t Havlickova in my opinion, Seyma needs to step up her game in both defence and attack wise and MBs should be more involved in the game.

• I do not agree Rahimova and Stysiak over Havlickova will make the team way more competitive to me, Havlickova has failed to fullfill her role as a true opposite, main scorer of the team or performed only ok, she is simply not someone that can even come close to challenge most other Opps in the league even at her best and that's a sad truth. Şeyma has never been there to be an attacking OH. With Enright/Şeyma which means good reception and a strong dominant Opp THY can be very dangerous.

• The funniest thing, according to Chemik's president she still recieve salary from Chemik 😁

• Maybe not, they have Grey who can play as OPP, but with Skorupa and Heyrman in team they need to have two Italian OHs(Marcon-Bosetti) or Italian OPP(?)

To many new players in the middle of the season... But it sound better as team.