2018 / 2019 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• Maybe not, they have Grey who can play as OPP, but with Skorupa and Heyrman in team they need to have two Italian OHs(Marcon-Bosetti) or Italian OPP(?)

To many new players in the middle of the season... But it sound better as team.

Why not using Carcases as Opp or OH without reception. As far as I remember Caterina can attack well from zone 2 as well

• According to rumors,Rahimova refused to play against Bergamo at one point of the game and Gaspari put her on the bench to "punish" her in the next game vs Firenze. Last year Pavan,now Rahimova :rolleyes:

Btw it seems that Pomì is interested in Skorupa again and they will let Radenkovic go.

Pomì is such a mess :aww:

That's absolutely right.Not just Pomì has a bad technical staff,though:Conegliano is another absolute mess.They pile up players without the slightest of logic and in the process they end up spending hundreds of thousands euros in vain.So far,no CL,despite 2 consecutive Final Fours! I can't imagine Egonu defending Imoco next year...Good Luck!

• Seems that Conegliano is trying again to sign Tandara as OH.... I wonder how much money they can offer to convince her..

• Seems that Conegliano is trying again to sign Tandara as OH.... I wonder how much money they can offer to convince her..

When Tandara signed with Evergrande she said the reason was because the season in China is shorter and she could catch a break and spend more time with her family (she has a young daughter).

If she goes to Italy she will get 0 rest as VNL starts right after the playoffs and Ze Roberto does not give anyone a break or rest.

• does Pomi has money? Skorupa alone won't be enough.. They need a player like Tandara also.

Busto also would be a lot stronger with Tandara.

I don't think Pomí has enough money to afford a player like Tandara.

• Great, Skorupa in Pomi. I hope they will signed one more player :)

They could be even better than before with Rahimova.

• https://www.ivolleymagazine.it…iettivo-di-casalmaggiore/

Here it says the new OPP of Casalmaggiore could be Merete Lutz.

I liked her in her Stanford days, but how is she doing in Serie A2? I have no idea.

I can see zero improvement for Casalmaggiore. They had to sign a realible middle blocker. There's no setter in the world who can run Arrighetti with her spiking style: she basically hits a low ball attached to the net. :whistle:

• https://www.ivolleymagazine.it…iettivo-di-casalmaggiore/

Here it says the new OPP of Casalmaggiore could be Merete Lutz.

I don't think she is a good option if Casalmaggiore wants a better outcome at the end of the season. Lutz is way below the level of Rahimova. She is not better than Cuttino IMH. If I remember it correctly, Lutz had never made it to a First-team All-American throughout her college career. Cuttino was a first-team AA in her senior year.

• Is it official that KS is joining Pomi? I think Skorupa is exactly that kind of setter who can make a huge difference for a medicore team... I'm glad Rahimova left, having her and Carcaces together on court means a lot of unforced mistakes and sloppy defence (I have no idea how the backup opposite of Pomi plays to be honest). But with a player like Kasia as a setter (obviously her shape is a big question mark) i would even put one of Marcon/Bosetti as a receiving opposite, let's not forget that Kakolewska can be a scoring machine and it would be nice for her to be able to show it playing next to a competent setter like Skorupa

• Is it official that KS is joining Pomi? I think Skorupa is exactly that kind of setter who can make a huge difference for a medicore team...

She will be announced officially tomorrow early afternoon during a press conference.

Pincerato will stay as backup setter, while Radenkovic will leave to Poland or Turkey.

• She will be announced officially tomorrow early afternoon during a press conference.

Pincerato will stay as backup setter, while Radenkovic will leave to Poland or Turkey.

Edit: At the press conference the president of Pomí Casalmaggiore said that also Radenkovic for now will stay with the team.

I think it depends on Skorupa's conditions. She is now physically recovered but obviously she will need some time to be in her best shape after not playing for almost 1 year.

In the next weeks they will see if they can sign another player (OPP?).

• Pomi should just stick with Cuttino is they can’t find a world class opp. The girl is slowly proving herself considering that she did not play in the backrow in her college days and played mostly as middle blocker. Her ceiling of improvement is higher than Lutz. Though Lutz is an ok replacement for Arighetti (middle blocker was her original position ).

• I read somewhere that even Neriman is rumored to play in Conegliano....