2018 / 2019 Transfer News

• I don't get it, why ? Even with Milenkovic they had 5 OHs...

I don't get Regan Hood and her random carreer choices, last season she played in a bad 2nd league Turkish club. Malesevic and Bayramova were underperforming in Seramiksan so they called her and she was on the bench a few times but never played, lol they let a young mediocre Opp play as OH but not Regan. She never played for them and had no team anymore, then finished season again with a 2nd division bad club lol and now she's signed to replace Milenkovic in a good Italian team like Scandicci? I'm sure she again will not play at all.

Anyone knows what's up with her lol?

• I don't get Regan Hood and her random carreer choices, last season she played in a bad 2nd league Turkish club. Malesevic and Bayramova were underperforming in Seramiksan so they called her and she was on the bench a few times but never played, lol they let a young mediocre Opp play as OH but not Regan. She never played for them and had no team anymore, then finished season again with a 2nd division bad club lol and now she's signed to replace Milenkovic in a good Italian team like Scandicci? I'm sure she again will not play at all.

Anyone knows what's up with her lol?

I feel as if some americans, apart from Regan also the likes of Liz McMahon, Karsta Lowe, Merete Lutz, Alix Klineman, Alisha Glass, Kim Glass and Hayley Spelman to name a few, seems, or seemed in some cases, to pursue their volleyball path more as a part of a lifestyle than vice verse, i.e the pursuit functions rather as a mean to achive an end rather than being an end in itself. For example Liz McMahon described her main ambition in life last year "all I want is just to be as cool as I can". This relaxed and "cool" posture hardly isnt an unusual american attitude but on contrary seems pretty ingrained in their culture as such. I guess travling and earn a salary means more than having a successful international career.

• I don’t think it’s a cultural thing but more of a young woman freshly out of college, knows she won’t make a NT and just wants to play, travel and enjoy life. No stressors, no bills. Do this for a couple of years and then go find work.