10 advice reception volleyball

2018 / 2019 Transfer News

• Does anyone know if n°5 "XIXI" of Jakarta Elektrik PLN in last match of the league

is a new foreign player? I can't find any info, but the team seems stronger now.

Xi Xi (奚希), born in 1988, was the former OH/OP of Shanghai women's VC from 2005 to 2013.

In Season 2012/2013, she even was as the libero for reception.

She was the main OP from 2005 to 2007 and the substitute OH or OP from 2007 to 2013 of Zhang Yi-chan or Zhang Lei.

She was the member of China U20 NT of 2006 U19 ACH and 2007 U20 WCH.

She was retired in 2013 due to her nephropathy.

She went to university in Australia in 2013.

This year, we know, she participated in the Indonesia League.

EDIT: In fact, her info is so much in Chinese volleyball environment. Her given name, ''希" in Chinese means "hope". However, "惜" is the same pronunciation as "希". "惜" means pity. She didn't become the OP who focuses on spike (“强力对角攻手(接应二传)”, the OP with strong power) in Chinese NT ... due to her nephropathy.

Due to her nephropathy, the former MB, Zhang Lei, became an OP in 2007. Later, she was the OP of Chinese NT from 2010 to 2013.

My favourite roster of Chinese
    male NT:
    S - Li Run-ming, Zhan Guo-jun
    OP - Dai Qing-yao, Jiang Chuan
    OH - Ji Dao-shuai, Xia Run-tao, Liu Li-bin, Zhang Chen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Chen Long-hai, Geng Xin
    L - Ren Qi

female NT:
    S - Ding Xia, Yao Di
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Zhang Chang-ning
    OH - Hui Ruo-qi, Zhu Ting, Liu Xiao-tong, Li Jing
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Yan Ni, Xu Yun-li
    L - Lin Li

My avatar is Jiang Chuan. I hope more persons love him.

Edited 2 times, last by tomen ().

• Phew, I thought she might have retired. She'll play together with Malešević then. A bit sad, when you think of their age and where their careers were not too long ago. And to be honest, I'm not sure Malagurski is even good enough at the moment to be starting over Milka Stijepić who is having a really good season.

• Anastasia Shash (setter, Belarus) will join Minchanka Minsk.

• Ivana Milos (MB, CRO) signed for turkish club Pursaklar Ihtisas.

• Some news from Finland.

Tiana Dockery (USA, OH) signed for Oriveden Ponnistus.

Darian Mack (USA, OPP) left LiigaPloki.

Alex Donaghy (CAN, OPP) signed for LiigaPloki.

Take a look at the finnish league: the level is growning a lot and there are few impressive young players.

• Very smart move, they need better OH next to Bricio to perform better in CL....

• Serbian OH Sara Sakradzija signed with Leclerc Radom.

• very critical transfer. Fenerbahce become more assertive position in Turkish league and Cev CL.

For CL maybe, but for TL I don't see the use of this transfer. No one can replace Vargass or Antonijevic, so Dobriana can't be on the court together with Bricio. If Samantha is subbed, then Rabadzhieva-Fatma duo would be too weak in attack

• It is a good transfer for CL and substituting Bricio in Turkish league whenever her reception collapse. However, Rabadzhieva has never showed a good performance during her previous two seasons in Turkey so I don't keep my hopes high about her. They were already best serving team in Europe with Vargas-Bricio-Eda-Bahar now with addition of Rabadzhieva's explosive jump serves, FB will be even scarier 😱

• For CL maybe, but for TL I don't see the use of this transfer. No one can replace Vargass or Antonijevic, so Dobriana can't be on the court together with Bricio. If Samantha is subbed, then Rabadzhieva-Fatma duo would be too weak in attack

good transfer..agree about Vargas but im not positive about Ana's being irreplaceable in the team...maybe Treziç can start with setter Sıla Çalışkan who knows!