World League - Final Six

• Quote from "Felipe Oliveira"

Yeah...
    I'd like to see Brazil x Bulgaria... :wink2:

Me too... again. :lol:

• I can't believe that nobody has something of the final six Worldleugue 2007??

don't tell me the forum is dying :evil:

• Quote from "Justyna"

Some matches from final six will be for sure.

:oops: Sorry for being to impatient :oops:

• I have been searching through the threads but have not found the 2007 WL bronze medal match posted anywhere. The championship match was broadcast in the US but not the bronze medal match.

• Quote from "redhawkvb"

I have been searching through the threads but have not found the 2007 WL bronze medal match posted anywhere. The championship match was broadcast in the US but not the bronze medal match.

Quote from "automatix"

Anyone have the Brazil Poland Semi Final match that can be uploaded.

Thanks a lot in advance.

I'll post these matches "soon". Maybe in next week.

• Quote from "Justyna"

I'll post these matches "soon". Maybe in next week.

Thank you. I will keep checking over the next week or two. I need to dig up some more video from my archives. I have some 1993 women's video but no older men's video. I also have several NCAA men's and women's matches but I don't think it will interest the members.

As most of you know, it is the editing that takes so much time.

:shock:

• Quote from "redhawkvb"

Thank you. I will keep checking over the next week or two. I need to dig up some more video from my archives. I have some 1993 women's video but no older men's video. I also have several NCAA men's and women's matches but I don't think it will interest the members.

As most of you know, it is the editing that takes so much time.

:shock:

ncaa men's and women's matches interest me. :)

• Quote from "cosmid"

ncaa men's and women's matches interest me. :)

It may take a week or two but I think I have one or two matches with Logan Tom at Stanford. It seems Tom has fans outside of the US...