2018 / 2019 Transfer News

• Leal official in Lube

Grebennikov official in Trento

Per un pir, un pam un persec per na brogna e na rumleina, nuetr'a sam d'la Ghirlandeina nuetr'a sam da rispeter

Edited once, last by Mamdani ().

• Cedric Enard (Tours) officially confirmed as new coach in Berlin.

Akhrorjon Sobirov (MB, Almaty) and Mathew Alan Seifert (MB, USA, Pireus)will join Bühl.

Martin Krüger (S, Herrsching) signed with VfB Friedrichshafen.

• Micah Christenson officially signed with Modena. No idea though how many years his contract is...

• Another Sander will debut his professional career in Verona. Taylor's younger brother, Brenden, signs with Verona...

• Saeid Marouf(Iran/Setter) joins newly promoted Superlega club, Emma Villas Siena.

tehran times

I thought it was just a wild rumour thrown in the air by some fantavolley member but Marouf will now play in Superlega for the 2018-2018 season.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• He has a massive serving game. I'm actually baffled why he didn't get an invitation from the French NT.

Have you seen the french NT outsides!?!? Trevor Clevenot can't even get playing time

I don't really see him becoming successful like his brother. I wish him well though.

Agreed. Doesn't have the same explosiveness

• Simone Anzani strengthens the wall of Modena with Mazzone and Holt. They are loaded with world-classs MBs.

• Simone Anzani strengthens the wall of Modena with Mazzone and Holt. They are loaded with world-classs MBs.

Holt is not a world-class player anymore (I don't know why, perhpas he's getting old but in the last 2 seasons he did not play as the champion that he used to be some years ago). Mazzone and Anzani are good players, not world-class. Anyway I'm happy about our MBs, but then I look at the spikers and............ :whistling:

Per un pir, un pam un persec per na brogna e na rumleina, nuetr'a sam d'la Ghirlandeina nuetr'a sam da rispeter

• Diego Cantagalli, son of world champion, Luca Cantagalli will move up to the senior club ranks of Lube as a reserve opposite to Tsvetan Sokolov. His father was an OH.

Source: Lube IG.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• What's going on in Iran? Is everyone leaving for Europe?

I think I predicted this in another thread. they used to earn much more in Iran but not anymore. Sarmayeh Bank club doesn't exist anymore and no other club can pay big considering the current economic situation in Iran. beside that there will be a rule next year limiting the number of NT players per team. even if one or two clubs can pay better they can't hire all big players because of this.