2018 / 2019 Transfer News

• Oreol Camejo(CUB) signs contract extension with Zenit Saint Petersburg.

-VC Zenit SPB Instagram

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Apparently N'Gapeth announced in the midst of the playoffs that he's leaving Modena for Russia next season? Catia Pedrini does not seem happy and to be quite honest, I don't blame her. Seems like another douche move from him.

Can't find his announcement though.

• Leon said on instagram that he won’t renew his contract with Kazan as expected.

I don’t see Ngapeth to be a good teammate. He is selfish and he always comes up with a new trouble which can be both personal and for public. Modena trusted him and defended him no matter what. I don’t see every team could do that so it might be an issue in the future. I also do not defend him and he should have been punished before and that didn’t happen. It was like he was awarded and as if “yeaa you are a great player do whatever you want”. He is a joyto watch on the court as a player but that doesn’t make us forget the fact that he is troubled and he is a treath to people out there. Beating people, driving under the influence etc etc. just a big “NO, NO”

• Well, let's see how much will last this tour of N'Gapeth in Kazan, I bet a pre-season.

• Leon said on instagram that he won’t renew his contract with Kazan as expected.

I don’t see Ngapeth to be a good teammate. He is selfish and he always comes up with a new trouble which can be both personal and for public. Modena trusted him and defended him no matter what. I don’t see every team could do that so it might be an issue in the future. I also do not defend him and he should have been punished before and that didn’t happen. It was like he was awarded and as if “yeaa you are a great player do whatever you want”. He is a joyto watch on the court as a player but that doesn’t make us forget the fact that he is troubled and he is a treath to people out there. Beating people, driving under the influence etc etc. just a big “NO, NO”

Smart move by Leon, I wonder when will he go in next season since not many clubs can afford him

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Antonin Rouzier (OP/FRA) signs contract with Toray Arrows (JPN). F: http://www.ivolleymagazine.it/…one-giochera-in-giappone/

• Brazilian league:

Minas Tênis Clube renewed with Marlon (S), Bob Dvoranen (OH), Honorato (OH), Flávio (MB), Felipe Roque (OPP), Davy (OPP), Carísio (S) and Rogerinho (L). Matheus Bispo (MB, currently playing second division with Itapetininga) is getting hired to possibly replace Pétrus.

• Trevor Clevenot(Piacenza) to Milan

Cebulj is leaving for Modena

https://www.volleyball.it/mila…va-clevenot-parte-cebulj/

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Brazilian league:

Corinthians renewed with Serginho (L), Riad (MB), Sidão (MB), Rivaldo (OPP) and Fábio (OH).
    The new setter is gonna be Pedro, from Lebes/Canoas.

• French OH Nico Marechal joins Yenisey Krasnoyarsk.

Setter Sergey Grankin returns to Dynamo Moscow.

OH Lukas Diviš signs with Zenit St.Petersburg.

Macedonian setter Gjorgi Gjorgiev in Paris volley.

• Paul Buchegger is staying in Ravenna.

He had a really good season in Italy and its nice to see him in Ravenna again. Maybe some bigger teams should watch him for the near future.