2018 / 2019 Transfer News

• ^ They might think of a foreign opposite for 19/20, but it's too late for this season. Anyway, I'm curious to see how they'll deal with this.

Gold - European Championship 2013 (M) Prediction Game
    Bronze - World Championship 2014 (W) Prediction Game

Bronze - Volleyball Nations League 2019 (W) Prediction Game

• Christian Savani in Verona. Source: Club's official instagram

Im not sure has anyone posted it yet.

I doubt he can add them anything special. He was mediocre last season in Latina.

Verona should be a better place for him with too many up and coming young players. Experience is something he could share to everyone.

It's true he wasn't great in Latina but he's also older. I didn't expect him to be titular for almost season long over Ishikawa but you know the latter, he's frail and even unavailable in many matches.

Ishikawa was a worse investment than Savani. He's too good sitting on the bench of Latina but what's the use of being good when he can't always play and an old man like Savani have to play every match because of him?

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

• Kevin Le Roux (FRA/MB) in Sada Cruzeiro as a replacement for Simon. source

• Kadu Barreto (BRA/OH) back in Vibo Valentia.

• Price Jarman (MB/USA) in Vôlei UM/Itapetininga (Brazilian league). source

Anyone has any info on this guy? It's the first I hear of him.

• Price Jarman (MB/USA) in Vôlei UM/Itapetininga (Brazilian league). source

Anyone has any info on this guy? It's the first I hear of him.

He's OK. Played for BYU in college.

1 of the reasons why UH didn't win the MPSF that time, despite having Averill, Zarkovic , Sedore, Kanetake and Fei.

Stare a casa è difficile per tutti, ma è la sfida alla quale siamo chiamati tutti. Anche io non so più cosa fare, però dobbiamo farlo perché è una cosa più grande di noi. Dobbiamo cercare di essere sorridenti. Io sono fatto così: come mi vedete in campo. Cerco di essere sempre positivo. Mi piace sorridere e godermi i momenti della vita.

- Trevor Clevenot

Krisztian Padar

Thibault Rossard

• Bradley Gunter (Canadian NT, opposite, 24-year-old, 198 cm, Trefl Gdansk) joins the Bulgarian Superleague participant Hebar Pazardzhik. This is a really great transfer for the Bulgarian club! Source: the club themselves, Hebar's Facebook page, Gunter's Instagram account.

• After Price Jarman, Vôlei UM/Itapetininga announced their second foreigner: Michael Sanchez Bozhulev (CUB/OPP). source

I was not expecting this one.

• Not sure where to post this, but Vinícius Noronha (BRA/L), who played for Spanish club Teruel for the last few seasons, has been found dead on his bed today at 26.

• Not sure where to post this, but Vinícius Noronha (BRA/L), who played for Spanish club Teruel for the last few seasons, has been found dead on his bed today at 26.

Yes;( I wanted to post it too. He was still part of the team, today they were going to play their first friendly game and they found him dead. RIP

• Yes;( I wanted to post it too. He was still part of the team, today they were going to play their first friendly game and they found him dead. RIP

This whole thing is so sad. I wonder what happened to him since they saw no signs of violence or suicide. RIP

• So sad, I hope we learn what happened.