2018 / 2019 Transfer News

• Cuban Opposite Rolando abreu cepeda, who was allegedly part of raping scandal in Finland, signed with İnegöl Belediyesi

• Ferdinando De Giorgi is Lube's new coach.

Lube's administration is drama queen. They've been stirring the pot for a while. They got Simon and Leal from Sada, got Bruno from Modena, and now they fired Medei. Let's see more dramas they will bring in.

• Allegedly? Dude was even arrested.

He is released now that's why I thought he has been absolved:what:

• The is a new Pro Volleyball League in India. They just had a draft and the 6 teams picked their foreign players: David Lee, Paul Lotman, Carson Clark, Rudy Verheoff, Tomislav Cosckovic and Novica Bjelica.

• Matey Kaziyski in Calzedonia Verona. I didn't expect that: he has past his prime for sure, but it is a great upgrade for the team! :cheesy:

• Savani from BluVolley Verona to Emma Villas.

Siena's OHs are ok for me. Siena's real issue is the Cuban OPP Hernandez - the error king of the league. Averagely, he has about 10 points on errors per game. Once the team has momentum, Hernandez' unforced error kills it right away. That's why Siena lost many close games at 2:3.

• James Shaw (USA, Setter) is planning to convert himself to an opposite professionally after his graduation from Stanford University.

James Shaw's personal blog site

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

Edited once, last by Rains ().

• James Shaw (USA, Setter) is planning to convert himself to an opposite professionally after his graduation from Stanford University.

James Shaw's personal blog site

He was an outside hitter before being converted into a setter at Stanford. He was also Junior NT member as outside hitter. He is very gifted physically. I like this idea.

• James Shaw: Height: 6-8 (203 cm) Weight: 215 (98kg)

He's a big guy. Maybe the tallest setter so far?

• PAOK will do some changes so Olympiakos wants to be more stronger + for cev cup.

They signed and another MB Nikos Smaragdis. Tselios will go to Pamvohaikos.

3rd new player for Olympiakos is young Papalexiou maybe he will play as MB.

Bohme will play only in cev cup because in greek league the limit is 4 foreigners.

Olympiakos said to Fragkos that if he wants he can find a new team and if the new contact is cheaper Olympiakos will pay the difference