Italian NT 2018

• Italian team has been generally a good team however they are really at their best at this WCH as the whole team..this could be a right time and right tournament for them which maybe they wont have/catch for a long time. i wish them good luck at third round

• Italian team has been generally a good team however they are really at their best at this WCH as the whole team..this could be a right time and right tournament for them which maybe they wont have/catch for a long time. i wish them good luck at third round

Italy will dominate the women's volleyball scene for the next 10 years at least. This NT is already the youngest of this WCH and there are many other young prospects ready to come out from the youth generations. An explosive mix of talent, athletism and height that Italy never had before.

• the young of italy could dominate volley world for sure however what i mean is different than that : right time ,right/best shape and the opponents not playing as effective as you...all of them includes kind of chance other than having "the talent"

• Italy will dominate the women's volleyball scene for the next 10 years at least.

How do you know that? I've heard it like 5 years ago when people were saying Italy would dominate volleyball cause they have Diouf, Malinov, Chirichella, Orro, Sylla. Before that, Folie, Camera, Signorille were considered as very talented player and where are they now?

My point is, talent is not the only factor which determine the future of any volleyball volleyball player. It's about good/bad choices, coaches, mentality and many other things..

• How do you know that? I've heard it like 5 years ago when people were saying Italy would dominate volleyball cause they have Diouf, Malinov, Chirichella, Orro, Sylla. Before that, Folie, Camera, Signorille were considered as very talented player and where are they now?

My point is, talent is not the only factor which determine the future of any volleyball volleyball player. It's about good/bad choices, coaches, mentality and many other things..

Egonu has been getting so many balls at such an early age...a possible injury could screw it up and other possibilites...same for Boşkovic and Zhu

• How do you know that? I've heard it like 5 years ago when people were saying Italy would dominate volleyball cause they have Diouf, Malinov, Chirichella, Orro, Sylla. Before that, Folie, Camera, Signorille were considered as very talented player and where are they now?

Trust me, the new generations born between 1996 and 2002 are way better than the ones before. Egonu and Pietrini will be the two stars, but in every position Italy will have excellent quality and power also thanks to many black players born in Italy in recent years.

• Not only that they have young amazing talents but they have amazing league, one of the strongest in World. (For me number 1)

Italians youngsters will not sit on the bench like Turkish ones.

Look at Pietrini, and other young players. She signed for Scandicci but She will play in Club Italia like Egonu. This is very important for their future.

• Not only that they have young amazing talents but they have amazing league, one of the strongest in World. (For me number 1)

Italians youngsters will not sit on the bench like Turkish ones.

Look at Pietrini, and other young players. She signed for Scandicci but She will play in Club Italia like Egonu. This is very important for their future.

you're right at this point...this helps the Italian young players improve a lot playing in the Serie A1...lets look at the starting players in the Turkish lineup : Meliha-Hande havent been the starters in their teams so far..Zehra too...even setter Cansu...no need to talk about the young talents Ebrar,Derya,Tuğba etc..

• Trust me, the new generations born between 1996 and 2002 are way better than the ones before. Egonu and Pietrini will be the two stars, but in every position Italy will have excellent quality and power also thanks to many black players born in Italy in recent years.

I agree. Italy is U18 World Champion twice in a row and European U19 Champion, with many absolutely gifted players virtually in any position: Rachele Morello is a very promising setter, like Francesca Scola. There is plenty of OH like Terry Enweonwu (Paola Egonu's cousin), Valeria Battista, Loveth Omoruyi (she's just 16 but absolutely sensational, with many matches in A2 league last year), Alessia Populini (great personality, a really tough girl), powerful and tall MB like Beatrice Berti and Alexandra Botezat (both playing in Busto), I guess on the same level than Lubian and Fahr but a little older (the former is 22, the latter is 20), very promising libero like Chiara De Bortoli, Sara Panetoni and Elisa Tonello. And I didn't mention players like Vittoria Piani, a great opposite in my opinion (1998), Jennifer Boldini (a very classy setter, 1999, now playing in A2, last year in Bergamo), Alice Tanase (2000, 2 matches and 26 points as OH in A2 league this year), Jessica Joly (another strong OH, 2000). The list could be much longer but I just don’t want to bother you