Italian NT 2018

• some of them could be criticism ?

I don't know. Brazilian users are the ones saying people does not like Sylla because she's black. Maybe they can explain their side if they want to.

I personally think Sylla is great and I'm not saying this just now. Go look for past posts and you guys can see when I talked about her potential. But I also don't think people that does not like her are racist.

• I don't know. Brazilian users are the ones saying people does not like Sylla because she's black. Maybe they can explain their side if they want to.

I personally think Sylla is great and I'm not saying this just now. Go look for past posts and you guys can see when I talked about her potential. But I also don't think people that does not like her are racist.

ok.thanks

• I don't know. Brazilian users are the ones saying people does not like Sylla because she's black. Maybe they can explain their side if they want to.

That's literally what we've been doing, but thanks for the input!

Gold - European Championship 2013 (M) Prediction Game
    Bronze - World Championship 2014 (W) Prediction Game

• I used to think Sylla was a decent player but nothing special. She pretty much proved me wrong in the WCH though and I'd think she definitely will be a major part of the NT for many years. Sure Pietrini or others may surpass her in time, but at this stage Sylla's place in the NT is more than comfortable.

What do you really want me to explain? I said it already. I think people in the forum and outside it keep wanting some players to show more and more when they don't need to. People keep talking about Pietrini, but I've never even seen her play. Sylla is one the best OHs in the world as she proved in the WCH. The color of their skin is YES an issue for some people.

And no, it's not the BRAZILIAN USERS saying that. Other people have commented on that.

• Watched Novara vs Club Italia tonight and I was positively impressed. Egonu and Chirichella's Novara had to play 100% to beat them and Populini was MVP, she was very strong and tough both in attack and serve and kept the reception. If she goes on like this she will become an excellent addition to the NT roster in two years.