Germany - VBL 1. Bundesliga 2018/2019

• Basically impossible to watch this match. I have to refresh each 2 minutes. I watch one rally and it stops working.

I'm really unlucky with the german streaming. Last time it was sporttotal which didn't work. Now this one. :lol:

• Schweriner wins it in 3 sets! They played really well and are a very balanced team. They even would be better if they had a better libero, because she is making many errors.

• I think I have to say sorry to ALL fans watching, because this was a poor performance by Stuttgart, not adequate to the quality of our team (experienced German NT player Poll said something similar as I wrote here by the way). MTV Stuttgart was disappointing not only it's own fans this way, but also neutral observers... So we have the strange outcome, that Stuttgart won in Schwerin in the league, which should be the most difficult feat, and Schwerin in Mannheim, what is nearly a home match for Stuttgart (considering, that the outnumbering of our fans of all the three other clubs combined has kind of this result). Congratulations to Schwerin on the other hand, they played their best match this season I think. This is always an issue for such one-day deciders: will the shape of the day of both sides be unequal and decisive? Today it was definitely.

• I forgot to refer to the statistics of the cup finals: they tell not much about it, the only significant difference was reception, which was much better at Schwerin today. All other differences are relatively small and even not all in favour of Schwerin (for example Stuttgart had one block kill more, despite they were underperforming), but this made it much easier for Schwerin to attack of course.

• Schweriner will have hard time to keep their player for next season, I see many potential players to play in better league. Their OH duo is very good reciving duo. Young German opp with great work can become beast in future and German OH is all around player like everyone knows their is no many OHs like her, all around player.

Hanke can be target for teams who wants to play fast game She is very fast setter with a lot experiance.

• Schweriner will have hard time to keep their player for next season, I see many potential players to play in better league. Their OH duo is very good reciving duo. Young German opp with great work can become beast in future and German OH is all around player like everyone knows their is no many OHs like her, all around player.

Hanke can be target for teams who wants to play fast game She is very fast setter with a lot experiance.

I'm glad you changed your mind. Just few days ago you takled about Schweriner and you had a very different opinion about them.

This was not dissapointing lose because Sccandicci is one of the best teams in World but losing against German was huge flop.

CL was their main goal, huge changes will happend in Conegliano...

Reading this it could seem like they were a team made by people found on the streets. :lol:

• Sorry but team as Conegliano can’t let that team from German league beat them, almost two time. They are team who wants to win big things so for them losing against Scweriner is flop.

But I like said even before they aren’t bad team, they are team with great reception and setter who will not give you easy game a t all, if you have bad day they will eat you. We saw that. They are like Cuneo, Brescia, Filotrano, they are waiting for bad day and they will took your points easily.

• Schwerin - Stuttgart 3:0 (21, 21, 20)

http://live.volleyball-bundesliga.de/2018-19/Women/8114.pdf

MVP: Kimberly Drewniok

For the first time I witnessed the Cup final live in the arena and it was indeed an impressive atmosphere, I wish it had lasted for more than 3 sets. But Stuttgart today just was too weak, mostly in reception. I'm glad that my prediction was correct, though I never would have imagined a 3:0 match. McKenzie Adams outperformed Sarah Wilhite in every department today, it's a pity she's already 27, otherwise she could be an important player for USA NT because she's very complete plus she fits Karch's fast attacking game very well. IMO she was the true MVP of the match.

On the other hand Stuttgart had the better middles and better libero, but today this wasn't enough to have a chance.

• Sorry but team as Conegliano can’t let that team from German league beat them, almost two time. They are team who wants to win big things so for them losing against Scweriner is flop.

But I like said even before they aren’t bad team, they are team with great reception and setter who will not give you easy game a t all, if you have bad day they will eat you. We saw that. They are like Cuneo, Brescia, Filotrano, they are waiting for bad day and they will took your points easily.

Why not? Who plays better wins. That's it.

And please, Cuneo, Brescia and Filottrano are nowhere close to Schweriner. :sos:

• Wow: the leaders and for-sure-winners of second league Northern part Skurios Volleys Borken consider seriously, to apply for a first league license, despite this is the first time they were playing in the top region of the second league. I'm not sure, if they are insane or found eventually all what you need for it easier than usual.... :white:

• Kimberly Drewniok will play in Schwerin next season or play abroad? I want to see her in Italy.

It's a little early, I think, and maybe she has a two-year contract with Schwerin (which would be no big obstable for a rich Italian club anyway).

• VCO Berlin - Dresden 1:3 (18:25 12:25 27:25 20:25)

http://live.volleyball-bundesliga.de/2018-19/Women/2219.pdf

MVP: Emma Cyris / Camilla Weitzel

Suhl - Schwerin 0:3 /(27:29 18:25 17:25)

http://live.volleyball-bundesliga.de/2018-19/Women/2105.pdf

MVP: Sophie Tauchert / Greta Szakmary

Wiesbaden - Erfurt 3:1 (25:19 25:18 20:25 26:24)

http://live.volleyball-bundesliga.de/2018-19/Women/2108.pdf

MVP: Jennifer Hamson / Emily Thater

Straubing - Vilsbiburg 0:3 (23:25 15:25 17:25)

http://live.volleyball-bundesliga.de/2018-19/Women/2103.pdf (soon)

MVP: Lena Große Scharmann / Eszter Nagy

Stuttgart - Aachen 3:0 (25:23 25:20 25:19)

http://live.volleyball-bundesliga.de/2018-19/Women/2107.pdf

MVP: Paige Tapp / Taylor Agost

Ranking:

1 Stuttgart 18 18 54:6 52

2 Schwerin 18 17 52:12 49

3 Dresden 19 13 45:23 41

4 Potsdam 18 10 39:31 33

5 Aachen 19 9 34:36 28

6 Vilsbiburg 17 9 29:25 27

7 Suhl 18 9 31:34 26

8 Wiesbaden 18 9 33:36 25

9 Münster 18 9 31:34 25