Germany - VBL 1. Bundesliga 2018/2019

• Very bad match by Stuttgart again in Schwerin, despite they were minimizing travel time by using airplane Stuttgart-Hamburg. Bad northern vibes? :) :(

• I think Stuttgart should win anyway, because they are playing at home and have the strongest fans of the league behind them - until now, every home match was won in this series.

• Really big surprise for me that was so easy game. Stuttgart play home but have so much time in trip that I know who is favorite. Is only so stupid that is so small break between and this can happen only in German league.

You obviously didn't follow the playoffs in Italy this season. They had only two days between matches almost all the time...

• Not to mention the russian play offs where they sometimes played two days in a row: just insane schedule.

I saw too Schaefer's injury.. it didn't look serious, but she was crying and didn't try to walk on her own. I really hope it is nothing serious.. posotive vibes to her, I would say!

• So it turns out that Julia Schaefer broke her leg :white: I saw the scene in a short news clip and it did look weird, she didn't twist her ankle or anything, looks like the bone simply broke in a defense movement. She had a lot of problems with her legs in youth age, maybe this is the aftermath...

Meanwhile some transfer activities: Straubing confirms Lisanne Meis but loses Julia Wenzel who moves to Wiesbaden. Vilsbiburg confirms Przybylak and Nagy and hopes to keep Thompson, while Schwertmann, Pettke, Dancheva, Kummer, Künzler and Agbortabi all are leaving, so their team next season will look very different. Emily Thater from Erfurt to Aachen to replace Krista DeGeest.

• Today, 18.30 live on Sport1, the big showdown, the do-or-die match, the 5th and last final Stuttgart - Schwerin :super::obey::cup:

Like I said weeks ago, when Schwerin plays their best, no other team in Germany is going to beat them and that's what happened on Thursday. But then, in the other three finals they didn't play their best very often, so IMO today everything is wide open again. I see a little advantage for Schwerin because I think they have a bit more the "winner mentality" than Stuttgart does, but everything can happen. I just want to watch a good match and most of all I want the better team to win and I hope that it won't be decided by luck, or even worse, referee mistakes (though this hasn't been any problem so far in the final series!).

• Verry good start by Stuttgart, it's already 8-1!:white: They put a lot of service pressure on Schwerin

• 25:12 :white::white::white: That can happen only in women's volleyball!

Drewniok is not in the game at all yet, and Stuttgart puts a lot of pressure on Schwerin with good serves. Schwerin needs to find a way to enter the match and stop Stuttgart's flow, so far everything worked for them!

• Well.... Pogany is back to her old form, again it took Kozlowski way to long to substitute Hanke with Bongaerts and also Drowniok is playing unstable with a lot errors. They should play with Szakmary instead of Geerties, because they will keep serving on Pogany, and atleast Szakmary he is able to score off balls. Please put Hanke off the court:white: