Italy - Serie A1 2018/19

• Looooool so many good vibes from beri! :cheesy:

You are a bad example to people here. Now everyone is a big troll in this forum😂😂

• Likers gonna like

• Am I getting HATER vibes from you Serdar? :cheesy::lol:

As pope and Crovolley dream duo of kindergarten would say: haters make us...better?

Hahah nooo, seems like I'm supposed to be busy with hating Busa and Fabris:lol:

• Italian MBs are all like Chiricelhellina, Turkish MBs are much better like Ceyda Demirhan. This is the problem of Italian league, that's why they have to have 4 foreigners because they don't have AMAZING middles like Ceyda.

And again Turkish teams have 4 foreign in CL :what:

Are they gone broadcast CL final in Turkey ??

• And again Turkish teams have 4 foreign in CL :what:

Are they gone broadcast CL final in Turkey ??

No, we cannot sacrifice our pride in showing such a farce final. The Italian league vs Turkish league contest is probably the next biggest thing after the liberation war so you can understand it is touchy.

• No, we cannot sacrifice our pride in showing such a farce final. The Italian league vs Turkish league contest is probably the next biggest thing after the liberation war so you can understand it is touchy.

Do you have pride ?

• I just finished watching the second match of the final serie of A2 play-off, between Orvieto and Caserta. Orvieto won 3-1 so there will be game 3 on Sunday to decide who will be promoted.

I really enjoyed Orvieto's style: they had some incredibly positive vibes, so fearless and so mentally strong! After a mistake they were always there hugging and smiling. They played amazing in defence, Cecchetto managed to catch a lot of Caserta's attacks and they had a strong attack, especially with the OPP Decortes. This girl is so cute: she is very determined during the match, hitting insanely strong and then after, during the interview, she was so shy. The journalist complimented her and she turned all red and covered her face :rose:

• Some other drama from Caserta: on their facebook page, before yesterday's match, they posted that the referees where coming from near Orvieto (Rome and Prato, in Toscany btw), so they would have been too partial. The society invited a team of experts to move to Vierbo, where they held the math to secure legality.

Just consider that in game 1 came from Rome and Matera ( in the south) so much closer to Caserta. But that was ok, I guess!! Just ridiculous.