Italy - Serie A1 2018/19

• Piccinini for sure unless they want to give 15 serve points for the opponent each game. Plak simply can't receive.

• Oh God what a good ballance teams we will watch next season Novara, Conegliano, Scandicci and even Monza :box: :box: Can't wait next season !!!

• The roster of Scandicci looks fairly expensive - does anybody know the season budget of Savino del Bene? We know from last season, that Conegliano and Novara had both 8 million Euro each, I guess, that Scandicci will at least come close to it this time.

• The roster of Scandicci looks fairly expensive - does anybody know the season budget of Savino del Bene? We know from last season, that Conegliano and Novara had both 8 million Euro each, I guess, that Scandicci will at least come close to it this time.

8 million Euro sounds very unrealistic for both Novara and Conegliano 8| it's definitely much less than half I would say !

• 8 million Euro sounds very unrealistic for both Novara and Conegliano 8| it's definitely much less than half I would say !

Those were the numbers reported by Alba Blaj, host of the last CL F4. I admit in comparison to Italian salaries this sounds somewhat unlikely, but opposed to Istanbul and Russia this was the only source so far I found with numbers specified for budget of A1 teams at all.

• So it is official now that Monza will take part of CEV Challenge CUP :)

• Italian setter Giulia Rondon, 31 years old, announced on instagram that she will retire from professional volleyball.

• Supercoppa Italia

Conegliano - Novara 10.11, 20:30 in PalaVerdi

• Italian setter Giulia Rondon, 31 years old, announced on instagram that she will retire from professional volleyball.

A lot of italian players decide to quit this year :(

Rondon, Ferretti, Calloni, Paggi...

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Francesca Piccinini announced her retirement at the end of the season. Legend!:obey:

Piccinini and Cacciatori made women's volleyball popular in Italy.

Best italian volleyball player ever and living LEGEND. :obey::cup::rose:

I hope she won't stay on volleyball as coach. She can do way more on TV as ambassador: her, Cacciatori, Cisolla and now Zaytsev are the only volleyball players by everybody in this country, even by people that don't follow this sport. She has been in different TV spots already. :love:

• I hope some players will get some rest at begginig of season. Seria A is starting in 2weeks that is not enough time for some rest after long tournamate.

Good news for Imoco that Kim Hill will join them very soon but Sylla, De Gennaro and Danesi will be little bit tired.

Does somebody knows in which shape are Folie and Robin, when will they come back ?

• Usa will have to play the final for the 5th place against Japan,so Hill won't join Imoco before the Italians.

Folie said some time ago that she won't be back on court before December/January

Huh? There is no match for 5th place in the WCH though.

• My God real? Match for 5th place :gone: