Italy - Serie A1 2018/19

• Next week first matches of Seria A !!! Can't wait :D

So many world class players, so many strong teams :box:

I'm just wondering who will be starter in the first match for Conegliano. 4 players are coming from WCH (Sylla, Hill, De Gennaro, Danesi) and 2 are still recovery from injury (Robin, Folie) :D

Same goes with Novara (Egonu, Christina, Veljkovic, Bartsch)

• the Italian mid-level teams have invested well for the upcoming season

my opinion on some teams in Serie A1 :

i wonder how they(Conegliano) will use Hodge ?? im guessing Hill and Sylla (aftre the WCH) will be the starters..so? seems Hodge will stand on the bench .i hope Nagaoka can have her chance..im pessimistic about her considering what european volley first demands from a player

what about two injuried MBs ? Robin-Raphaela ?

i have question marks about Novara's setters...They seem to have passing problems with Bartsch-Plak and Nizetich considering Piccinini is just retired.

i like Scandicci and also Firenze to some extent

• Picci didn't retire, She will after end of this season.

Both Folie and Robin are training with team. Their was some video where Folie attack proparly so I'm not sure how is going with her recovery.

Pomi made good transfer, better than last season so they will be dangerous as well with Rahimova as main weapon and come back for Bosetti C.

• Robin De Krujif today played her first match after her injury ^^

I'm pretty sure now that non of WCH players will play in first matches this wekend in Seria A. So we can expect this line up for Conegliano .

Fabris-Wolosz

Samadan-Moretto

Easy-Tirozzi

Fersino

If Rahimova plays for Pomi I think they are fave in that match. They looks really strong on paper escpecially when Imoco is missing a lot of players!

• My God, you always talk about nothing. If, if, if, if... Imoco, Fabris, Fabris, Imoco, Fabris, Imoco, Imoco, Imoco, Conegliano, Conegliano, Conegliano, Conegliano, Fabris, Fabris, Fabris, Fabris, Fabris, Fabris, Fabris, Fabris... :sos:

• Don't replay to him, He is just crazy fan. Everything is okey when He is 1000km+ away from me. ;)

• Don't replay to him, He is just crazy fan. Everything is okey when He is 1000km+ away from me. ;)

This post was ok into this topic, even when you talked about nothing (if, if, if...).

The problem is that I receive your notifications from every single topic where you say always the same stuff about Fabris, Imoco, Seria A, Egonu, Italy NT. You're off topic 90% of the time. And with the new version of the site, we receive your notifications wherever you write, being off topic, about fried air. You made the world champions topic look like a Serie A1 B-side topic. Stay on topic.

And you call "crazy fan" your brother, not me.

You're warned from now on.

• I've had my problems with crovolley in the past... But you being annoyed about receiving notifications is not his problem to be honest :whistle: personally I'm liking his blog-type posts recently and like an active forum. If you have problems with the way the current forum works you should complain about that to Matthias not Crovolley.

This (almost) bullying behaviour, I do not approve! You attack him and then get a response and immediately warn him for it while you started it...:!:Don't use your mod powers for personal grudges.

Here it is, never had a problem with Shame, crovolley and I did have a past but truth is truth.

• Thank you beri. Lets come back and talk about topic.

I can't wait to season start, for me this season looks so promising. I want to discuss about it. If someone has good/bad comment about team or players pls post it. For me it is interesting to talk about predicitions especially when it is start of season, everything is open in the beginning.

This is forum, whole point of forum is agree or disagree.

• I've had my problems with crovolley in the past... But you being annoyed about receiving notifications is not his problem to be honest :whistle: personally I'm liking his blog-type posts recently and like an active forum. If you have problems with the way the current forum works you should complain about that to Matthias not Crovolley.

This (almost) bullying behaviour, I do not approve! You attack him and then get a response and immediately warn him for it while you started it...:!:Don't use your mod powers for personal grudges.

Here it is, never had a problem with Shame, crovolley and I did have a past but truth is truth.

I agree with you. To be honest I also find crovolley's posts very fanatic and dull but shame is not the person who should complain about this since 90% of his posts are about how bad Karch is as USA NT trainer and with pretty much always the same reasoning.:whistle: I think the other 10% is about how bad the italian league is :lol:

• To get back on topic...

I think this is the strongest Serie A has looked for a few years. Can’t wait to see how Smarzek does at Bergamo and the interesting new teams in Pomi and Firenze could be fun to watch. But the top 3 teams are super strong and I have to say I’ll be very surprised of the winner doesn’t come from 1 of those teams.

• To get back on topic...

I think this is the strongest Serie A has looked for a few years. Can’t wait to see how Smarzek does at Bergamo and the interesting new teams in Pomi and Firenze could be fun to watch. But the top 3 teams are super strong and I have to say I’ll be very surprised of the winner doesn’t come from 1 of those teams.

I really think that Pomi is "dark horse" two strong hitters with very good defence player as Bosetti and Marcon as sub. I'm really interesting how will Serbian setter play. Kakolewska is very good MB. They look promising on paper...

• Filottrano looks pretty promising and exciting to me as well. With Alana Whitney and Anthi Vasilantonaki as the main attackers, combined with the japanese setter Hashimoto and Cardullo as the libero, they look well-balanced to me. All of them seems like underrated players to me, especially in case Anthi could maintain what she proved for her NT this summer good things might happen to them. The match-up versus Scandicci and Haak/Vasileva this weekend might be more close and interesting than many believes given that Filottrano threatened some good teams at home with a weaker, on paper, team during the last season combined with the possibilites Vasileva perhaps isnt on her best yet after her injury while Stevanovic as well as Lucia Bosetti might be tired after WCH.

• Filottrano looks pretty promising and exciting to me as well. With Alana Whitney and Anthi Vasilantonaki as the main attackers, combined with the japanese setter Hashimoto and Cardullo as the libero, they look well-balanced to me. All of them seems like underrated players to me, especially in case Anthi could maintain what she proved for her NT this summer good things might happen to them. The match-up versus Scandicci and Haak/Vasileva this weekend might be more close and interesting than many believes given that Filottrano threatened some good teams at home with a weaker, on paper, team during the last season combined with the possibilites Vasileva perhaps isnt on her best yet after her injury while Stevanovic as well as Lucia Bosetti might be tired after WCH.

Literally everythibg is open in first week.

I believe that non of "WCH players" will play in first week.

I mean all of them literally started to train with teams today or yesterday. For me it is to soon for them to play.

• You don't get the point. I'm as moderator as Matthias and the others. I can talk about Kiraly as much as I want till I do it in the right topic.

90% of Crovolley's post are off topic. As a moderator, I have to keep order. I'm on other forums, if I go as off topic on those forums as he does here, I would be warned or banned immediately.

And last. He can't call anyone "crazy fan".

• QPL Can we come back to topic, and not to be off ? Pls

Thank you :)

• You don't get the point. I'm as moderator as Matthias and the others. I can talk about Kiraly as much as I want till I do it in the right topic.

90% of Crovolley's post are off topic. As a moderator, I have to keep order. I'm on other forums, if I go as off topic on those forums as he does here, I would be warned or banned immediately.

And last. He can't call anyone "crazy fan".

I hear you. I simply cannot understand how these people can sympathize with that guy. He is off topic most of the time and his most comments does not make sense. He is just blindly fanatic which makes him a troll most of the time.

And since he cannot argue, he says “lets go back to the topic, this is off topic”. Just typical of him.