Italy - Serie A1 2018/19

• Imoco's another OH's name is Easy? any more info about her? She's a new face to me.

AKA Megan Hodge. She used to play in the US NT but not anymore for whatever reason (Karch). Basically she's a very powerful attacker who has had success all over the world, including in a previous season with Conegliano. She is coming back from an injury so I wasn't sure how she would play, but she seems to be doing well.

• Very interesting match for now, shaky reception from both side....

Egonu is still in silence for now, waiting for her to explode...

• AKA Megan Hodge. She used to play in the US NT but not anymore for whatever reason (Karch). Basically she's a very powerful attacker who has had success all over the world, including in a previous season with Conegliano. She is coming back from an injury so I wasn't sure how she would play, but she seems to be doing well.

OMG, I did not notice Easy is her last name. I definitely knew Megan. She even played one season for Henan which was Zhuting's local team when Zhu was still in China's League.

• Carlini is playing good not bad at all, her connection with MB is on point !

Easy for now can't score She looks little bit scare,... Fabris had great first set with 10points, same with Robin, good blocking for Conegliano 5 in just 1set.

• Imoco won the 1st set by some great blocks. Their defense is amazing as well.

• Wolosz is playing so fast, those sets to Fabris:obey:

Is Plak injured?

• Imoco is one of strongest teams in CEV this year. They're a balanced team with multiple attacking positions and fast play skills.

• Lmoco's defense and block outplayed Novara. Now they are in trouble in set 2.

• My God what is Wolosz doing to Novara MBs, they don't know where to go. Watching her is just amazing:win:

• Novara's reception and attacking are off in first 2 sets. Only relying on Egnou is not enough to beat Imoco.

• When de kruijf is on court, Wolosz can put the other attackers against one blocker, because it looks like de Kruijf is going to attack.

• Looks like Imoco may sweep Novara in an easy 3:0 game...

• Imoco is not my favorite team, but they're by far the most fun to watch. I sincerely hope they're able to take the CL trophy this season.