Italy - Serie A1 2018/19

• Wow Hill is playing amazing this 4set :super:

• aww I felt like Paola Egonu show was just about to start :heart:

But congrats Imoco, good win. Great teamwork and fighting spirit to get back in the set after being down with quite a margin for a big part of it. Well deserved!

• And first trophy goes to Conegliano :cup:

It was very interesting match :)

Egonu with 30 points, and on other side Fabris with 21 points.

• Congrats Imoco!! Very deserved victory!

I love that Sylla put down the last ball <3

But congrats also to Paola for being cold in the most crucial moment, she almost made me believe Novara could reopened the set!

• Piccinini may be 40 years old, but she is simply a much higher quality player than Nizetich. Hopefully Barbolini has learned this now.

Congrats to Conegliano, who mostly played very well.

• Imoco's tenacity is the bridge to the win. Bartsch and Piccinini did not stand out. Only Egnou can not save Novara. Hill made some great spikes in set 4. Hill, Sylla and Fabris are a solid attacking combo for lmoco. Look forward to seeing lmoco play against ECZ or Vakif in CEV.

• Congrats Conegliano! It's not only fun to watch their game, but it also seems they have a lot of fun together :drink:For me MVP is Wolosz! :super: Respect for Egonu, without her Novara would have lost 3-0. Novara was missing Plak today, because Bartsch wasn't good.

• Fabris MVP :heart:

even though it was Wolosz, She is just amazing setter :drink:

• SUPERCUP 2018

IMOCO CONEGLIANO - IGOR GORGONZOLA NOVARA 3-1

Fabris 21 (MVP), Sylla 16 (54%), De Kruijf 11, Hill 10 (67%), Danesi 7, Easy 7, Wolosz 3, Nagaoka 1, De Gennaro (L).

Egonu 30 (52%), Chirichella 13, Veljkovic 11, Bartsch 10, Nizetich 3, Piccinini 2, Carlini, Sansonna (L).

http://www.legavolleyfemminile…ge_id=47322&idgara=743229

• Bartsch needs to step up her game imo, she played poor also in WCH, otherwise I think the better duo is still Picci-Plak. Conegliano is so fun to watch and has a lot of options, I believe they will win Champions League this season...

• Bartsch needs to step up her game imo, she played poor also in WCH, otherwise I think the better duo is still Picci-Plak. Conegliano is so fun to watch and have a lot of options, I believe they will win Champions League this season...

It's to early to be sure: but likely Conegliano will be main contender for CL title together with Eczacibasi.

• Bartsch needs to step up her game imo, she played poor also in WCH, otherwise I think the better duo is still Picci-Plak. Conegliano is so fun to watch and has a lot of options, I believe they will win Champions League this season...

Piccinini can not play the whole game at her age. Plak and Bartsch are likely starters. The reception is always a problem for Novara. Both Hill and Sylla are good at reception, which is an advantage for Imoco.

• Piccinini can not play the whole game at her age. Plak and Bartsch are likely starters. The reception is always a problem for Novara. Both Hill and Sylla are good at reception, which is an advantage for Imoco.

Both teams had an awful passing game. Sylla was terrible when Hodge left the court and she became the main target.