Italy - Serie A1 2018/19

• This Imma's case is really interesting. Looks like referees are respected differently in other counries.

I would give you an example from polish leagues. Last season, Lorenzo Micelli pushed the second referee and he was banned until the end of that set...

I've also read that last week Blagojević was screaming at the referee few times and later clap her hands in the front of referees face and she didn't even get red card...

• This Imma's case is really interesting. Looks like referees are respected differently in other counries.

I would give you an example from polish leagues. Last season, Lorenzo Micelli pushed the second referee and he was banned until the end of that set...

I've also read that last week Blagojević was screaming at the referee few times and later clap her hands in the front of referees face and she didn't even get red card...

Generally speaking usually the yelllow and red cards are received by male head coaches in women's volleyball nearly exclusively, getting such a card by a female player is a rather seldom event - with about 10 years experience in first league (VBL).