Italy - Serie A1 2018/19

• Btw Rahimova is so stabile on serve right now, don’t remember When She serve that good. Carcase great in attack but bad reciver.

Dalderoo very good player. Dis She had injuri or something, I haven’t watched her before ?

• Dalderoo very good player. Dis She had injuri or something, I haven’t watched her before ?

Yes, she had a stress fracture in her. She has now played 5 matches from the begining.

• Santarelli has just said he will start with Lowe and Folie today

Yes, Folie <3

Sylla as starter too.

Samadan already can perform for Busto or She needs to wait ??

I hope Bujis will perform for Monza...

http://www.sportingvideo.com/2…675.11431853-2130127.html stream. I hope it will work for you guys, I'm watching at 1xbet

• Monza fighting till score 19:20 and after that they stopped. Wolosz played so good in first set, i just want to see little more play with MB but everything was perfect from her. Her and Lowe already have very good connection.

Adams is good attacking MB, very hard to stop her especially in front of the setter...

If I'm right their is 4 jump servers in Monza, and because of that you can't attack Sylla so much with your serve... So Conegliano can play their fast system.

• Yes the big difference is that Wolosz finally stepped up her game. Very good first set by her.

• Yeah She is playing very good, both OHs and OPP don't have ready blocks in front of them So they can attack with so many options.

Ortolani has so much problem with her attack and the main reason is Hancock. They don't have great connection..

• Monza must take out Orthmann, she makes so many mistakes.

Edit: Buijs is finally in^^

Also Hancock sets has to get better.

• Bergamo just took second set from Novara.

Egonu with 6points and 8errors. Wow

• And again Monza figting whole set and they stop on the end. Overall not bad match at all with very good attacke and defence from both side.

I would put Bujis from the start... They are missing little fire in attack...

Adams deserves to play in team who wants to fight for big things. Scandicci next season ?

• But overall Monza is nice team with some good names as Bujist, Ortolani, Hancock, Arcangeli. But with Bujis their performance would be better if she didn't got injured so I expect better performance. And I believe they can take CEV Challenge cup.

• She does. I was surprised she chose Monza, considering they don't play in the CL, and most probably won't even be in top 3 in Italy. I'm sure she had some offers from 'bugger' teams

She played 2 seasons for Vitra and she was useless...never helped them with anything.

Playing for a small club is one thing....but playing for a big team that is fighting for tittles is a different thing. Bujis is another perfect example. When she played for bigger teams she did not perform well, but playing for smaller clubs she can play well.

and there`s many many other players just like that out there... Boz is showing the same thing right now with Galatasaray,

Oh yeah I`m pretty sure Adams received offers from Novara,Vakifbank, Conegliano but she decided to go to a smaller team like Monza :lol::lol:

• But Adams is that good player that it doesn't matter if She is in Monza or in bigger team. She is still playing good. She is one of top scorers righ now against team as Conegliano.