Italy - Serie A1 2018/19

• I said it before and I will say it again Chirichella is like Özgenur to me, they are also from the same age category and even look a little alike lol. Özge is a little a better blocker and Chiri better attacker thats it. With that said to me she has usually fighter spirit but is also the most overrated Italian player rn and I have no clue how she is captain lol :rolll: that's like Bia is captain of Brazil, or Busa is captain of Serbia to me :')

I like pretty much every other Italian MB better, level wise. She is not terrible, but Italy has options.

she might not be great but comparing her to Ozgenur is a bit too harsh.

• she might not be great but comparing her to Ozgenur is a bit too harsh.

How so? Özgenur is one of the top blockers of Turkish league right now and not a horrible player at all. At World U23 champs Özge and Chirichella were also rivals, Özge probably a bit better then also lol so thats the only time I remember them meeting in international level. Yes since then Chiri improved and other way around for Özge.

Turkish people looking down on Turkish players again... :whistle: Chirichella is not Rasic level that she can't be compared to her, they are also very similar players with similar technique.

• she might not be great but comparing her to Ozgenur is a bit too harsh.

Why? Just watch one of her game: you'll enjoy her jumping all over the net and not touching a single ball in order to help her teammates on defence + Sansonna walking around the court and not able to find her position. :lol:

• I said it before and I will say it again Chirichella is like Özgenur to me, they are also from the same age category and even look a little alike lol. Özge is a little a better blocker and Chiri better attacker thats it. With that said to me she has usually fighter spirit but is also the most overrated Italian player rn and I have no clue how she is captain lol :rolll: that's like Bia is captain of Brazil, or Busa is captain of Serbia to me :')

I like pretty much every other Italian MB better, level wise. She is not terrible, but Italy has options.

honestly, i didnt use to like Chirichella,Danesi even Sylla before the WCH (even i didnt pay much attention to some of these players, like Sylla and Danesi)..they all did well at the WCH, particularly Sylla..she was one of the best OHs at the last WCH but now simply they cant do what they did..its interesting and disappointing as well

Bonifacio for example.

• honestly, i didnt use to like Chirichella,Danesi even Sylla before the WCH (even i didnt pay much attention to some of these players, like Sylla and Danesi)..they all did well at the WCH, particularly Sylla..she was one of the best OHs at the last WCH but now simply they cant do what they did..its interesting and disappointing as well

Danesi is even better, and Sylla is improving in the last games. Back in shape I guess. Moreover don't forget that Mazzanti is a great Coach and knows perfectly his players.

• Danesi is the silent killer for Imoco. Her blocking is amazing. Not to mention she gets a lot of rebounds for her teammates.

Her blocking in couple with Fabris (former MB) kills every OH's confidence for the opponent team; they're a wall.

• I'm a bit disappointed by Bergamo. According to the stats,they started with Cambi and Smarzek but it didn't work and they played better from the 3rd set with Carraro and Mingardi. Their coach has to change the starting 6 in every match basically :wacko:

• Orthmann with a great match in attack apparantly.. 25 points with 53%

Daalderop 24 points and 48%

Daalderop has everything to become one of the best OH in the world..as long as she stays health and playing full time. Not to mention she`s beautiful.

By the way Firenze is the most beautiful team I have ever seen... Daalderop,Sorokaite,Lippmann,Dijkema,Popovic,Alberti,Candi,Santana and now Malesevic.