Italy - Serie A1 2018/19

• Well, if these teams were Turkish, they would have given the MVP to Egonu. I am not saying she didn’t deserve it, she did deserve but Camera was the main factor today. She did great things and she was the game changer. Italy had volleyball culture so that they can see importance of a setter in a match and don’t give MVP directly to an OH or OPP.

By the way, I saw Ivan Miljkovic when players were serving. He was wearing headphones which I saw lots of people did due to noise I believe. He seemed bored and he wasn’t even watching the game. It was good to see his hot face though. lol.

• If Novara wins CL I wonder if they would give her MVP like they did with Godze.

I hope they won’t do such thing again, it was not fair at all to Zhu after all who deserved it and Gozde played pretty bad in F4. If Picci plays like an MVP as she used to, I would be glad to see that. Gozde’s MVP award was pretty shallow.

• There is so much to happen and you guys are already bitching about this. We don't even know if Novara will be in the final 4, or win the CL title, or if even Piccinini will play.

• Is Sylla seeing a therapist?

Ever since the final defeat of Italy in the WCH. It changed her, I thought she's showing her potential and then you see her like this and I just feel something's not right.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Is Sylla seeing a therapist?

Ever since the final defeat of Italy in the WCH. It changed her, I thought she's showing her potential and then you see her like this and I just feel something's not right.

How come? She did two hell of matches. Are you saying that she changed her game or her behavior? I didnt notice anything different from her common style

• I was there in the hall and the match has been insane. Congrats to both teams because they fought hard! Novara came back at the right moment and every player gave her contribute.

I'm so happy for Camera, a setter I always appreciated. Simple, cleanand precise game!

The season is still long, I'm really looking forward for matches like this one, so intense!

• Veljković and Chirichella made it pretty clear what they thought about Camera's sets, their celebrations were hilarious. :rolll: The whole team seemingly came alive when she entered the court, everyone was so much more animated. And probably for the first time this season they actually looked like a real team.

I have no doubts that Carlini will be starter again in the next matches, so I hope she took this as a lesson and learned something.

• I wonder if “Egonu’s behavior..” means her relationship with Skorupa. If so, it is another homophobic comment. Maybe there are other problems which I have no clue of.

Oh man come on, don't be such a drama seeker! You always blame Beri for doing this but you are even worse. Why would be the first thing that comes to your mind is her relationship with Skorupa?

• I think whats meant is Egonu being undermotivated and looking annoyed at times, which I think has got something to do with her being underpayed, maybe?

Btw to all you haters lmao I'm not a drama seeker :'D I'm just a very passionate, fiery human being and when I start, I continue, go on and finish if that makes sense :lol:

• Oh man come on, don't be such a drama seeker! You always blame Beri for doing this but you are even worse. Why would be the first thing that comes to your mind is her relationship with Skorupa?

A different commentator was covering the final and he also touched upon this subject, but also expanded it a bit. Apparently the problem is that she's lazy in trainings and often even skips them, and is acting a bit like a diva. She seems well liked by her team mates, though, so if there's any truth to all this, it's probably between her and the staff/management.

• Egonu always looks pissed...she looks even more pissed with the NT. Just watch the semis against China, Egonu give the vibes she's ready to kill someone lol... Boskovic also looks pissed in important games.

But I do believe the reason Skorupa left Novara is because they were or would have a problem with her is she stayed because she was dating Egonu.

Thaisa gave a interview a while back ( which can be seen on YouTube) where she said of course there's a lot of gay players in volleyball but that is something they don't talk about it. So of course not every team and coaches are open to it. I mean even a user member of LGBT community called their relationship disgusting based on the age difference...now imagine what straight people with religious beliefs would say???.. We certainly don't even wanna hear.

If Novara only pays Egonu 150K ...she should tell them to F*** off and find a new team that will appreciate her talent and who she is.

• If Egonu indeed receives just 150.000 Euro at Novara, she is clearly and highly underpaid (just twice as much as best German NT players can earn in German Bundesliga?!). I'm sure, in Turkey she will start with 1 million Euro per year... top teams like Novara or Conegliano should give her also at least 500.000 Euro per year, so far I know about salaries of top attackers in the top leagues.

• Yes, both Egonu and Boskovic tend to look like the killers they are regarding attack efficiency, it may be the natural part of their intimidating appearance.

• Oh man come on, don't be such a drama seeker! You always blame Beri for doing this but you are even worse. Why would be the first thing that comes to your mind is her relationship with Skorupa?

Exactly when did I blame Beri for being a drama seeker? You should work on your accusations first.

I wish you were right and we were living in a so peaceful world that anything homophobic or rasict thing was not being said about any player but unfortunately we are not.

You are the drama seeker here by assuming things that are not real and then taking these assumed things on to yourself. Stop acting like what you think and write here is the ultimate truth and forcing people to agree with you.

• 19th Round

FILOTTRANO - NOVARA 0-3

Vasilantonaki 11, Whitney 10, Garzaro 9 / Bici 13, Plak 11, Bartsch 10

http://www.legavolleyfemminile…ge_id=47322&idgara=720934

CASALMAGGIORE - SCANDICCI 3-1

Carcaces 19, C.Bosetti 18, Kakolewska 14 / L.Bosetti 13, Vasileva 13, Adenizia 12

http://www.legavolleyfemminile…ge_id=47322&idgara=720935

CONEGLIANO - CHIERI 3-0

Lowe 19, Sylla 13, Tirozzi 12 / Angelina 20, Middleborn 7, Perinelli 6

http://www.legavolleyfemminile…ge_id=47322&idgara=720936

FIRENZE - BUSTO ARSIZIO 3-1

Sorokaite 22, Lippmann 19, Daalderop 14 / Grobelna 11, Bonifacio 8, Gennari 8

http://www.legavolleyfemminile…ge_id=47322&idgara=720937

BERGAMO - BRESCIA 3-1

Smarzek 19, Acosta 14, Olivotto 11 / Rivero 13, Villani 13, Nicoletti 12

http://www.legavolleyfemminile…ge_id=47322&idgara=720938

MONZA - CUNEO 3-2

Begic 20, Ortolani 20, Melandri 13 / Van Hecke 25, Salas 18, Cruz 10

http://www.legavolleyfemminile…ge_id=47322&idgara=720939

Rest: CLUB ITALIA

Standing

1. CONEGLIANO 43

2. NOVARA 43

3. SCANDICCI 39

4. MONZA 34

5. BUSTO ARSIZIO 32

6. CASALMAGGIORE 32

7. FIRENZE 29

8. CUNEO 24

9. BRESCIA 24

10. BERGAMO 24

11. FILOTTRANO 11

12. CHIERI 5

13. CLUB ITALIA 2

• Carcaces and Cuttino played superbly well. Adenizia was a block machine but couldnt stop Pomì by herself. Really good match. Monza vs Cuneo was also fun to watch, i really enjoy Hancock style, i think she is the best Usa setter right now.