Italy - Serie A1 2018/19

• Firenze put up a nice fight, but they are too shaky in crunch time. Especially Dijkema and Lippmann should be more precise.

Hill and Sylla are playing a good match, also a good move to put de Kruijf in.

• Novara with Chieri in tie break and same goes with Conegliano and Firenze.

Parrocchiale is playing defence, great work from her...

• Firenze against Conegliano is going to a fifth set! Sorokaite is really playing great!:super:

• I dont trust Dijkema but Firenze is playing really well, i think they can win. Sorokaite is playing really well, having so much fun.

• Yes, i dont trust. Its called personal opinion, sorry xD i dont think that she makes good decisions when the team needs the most of her. Lets hope im wrong this time

• I think Dijkema can play for a better team, when I see the setters of the best teams in Europe. But many times she makes bad decisions, always overloading the player that is scoring the most points.

• And Chiere won against Novara !!!

Conegliano won against Firenze !

I think Dijkema is very very stabile setter but that is it. She is not creative, or playing fast, but She is stabile.

• U don`t trust the setter that won Novara`s first and only tittle? U don`t trust the setter that played in the OG and WCH semis?? Oh okkkkkkk :dance4:

Well you don't trust Zivkoviç who are the setter that played in ECh finals. Oh okkkkkkk :dance4:

• What the hell happened to Novara? :white: Hard to make sense of anything based on those stats, except that they basically gave an entire set away on serve errors alone - 22 (!!!), which is probably what made the difference. OTOH, looking at it more closely, the made more than half of those errors in the first two sets, that they won, which makes it even more confusing. Otherwise, great stats for Bartsch, GREAT stats for Veljković (except on the serve), acceptable stats for Egonu (a bit too many errors in attack, perhaps), so... Unless Chirichella got injured, I don't know why she got subbed, she was doing alright according to the stats, while Stufi did nothing at all.

Plak and Piccinini didn't seem to have much contribution, though.

Giselle Silva must have played one hell of a match on the other side.

• In this round top teams have hard time and that is great !!! :)