Italy - Serie A1 2018/19

• Egonu's swing looks similar to Kosh's and Goncharova to me. Lots of follow through, like a giant Crane Arm. Neriman does it too but she uses her legs as a jack-knife to help.

• I couldn’t even count how many serves Novara missed in this set and Scandicci still wasn’t able to win it, since they lose just too many counter attacks.

And I just can’t with Malinov. She only sees opposite and outside hitters. When Caracuta was in, it was clear the difference in Adenizia and Stevanovic, they were receiving balls, participating of the game.

But congrats to Novara, they are a better team overall and their mentality is of a winner team.

• I’m really interested if rumors about Picci are true. I mean how She plays it is not time for her to retire.

She still has it, spiking in 3m and so on. Pure legend, like We will never seen again...

• Physically Chirichella is not ok. Some kind of muscle injury in her leg. But despite all in the last game she scores 18p and 4 block.

It's not about one match, it's about the whole season. If she wasn't healthy enough, she would not play. I don't understand italian, but I think that commentators were annoyed by her performance too.

• I was so looking forward to the Novara vs Scandicci series, but these two games so far didn't really deliver. At least the second match wasn't total garbage like the first one, but I expected more. Scandicci is such a frustrating team, the one time both of their MBs perform well, no one else does. Apart from some good blocking, Vasileva's contribution in these two matches was less than zero. They might as well start with Kosheleva the next time. Haak has also been far from impressive lately. I wonder if's she already mentally checked out and is in Vakifbank in her mind already.

Novara was simply too solid. They would have probably won 3-0 if not for that horrendous streak of errors at the start of the 3rd set.

• Good start by Monza, Hancock with already 3 blocks! Tough strat by Hill and Sylla both in attack and receiving