Italy - Serie A1 2018/19

• One of the best point this year. My God what a save by Hill and literally everyone else:white::super:

Bravo Monza, bravo Conegliano !

• What great team Conegliano is, Wolosz is playing amazing and literally everyone else.

• The block of Monza is nowhere with those fast sets of Wolosz!

• Monza is not playing that bad, Conegliano is playing just to good. Leox you are right they are in perfect shape. Their block-defence is literally perfect, Wolosz can do everything what She wants.

Now when Sylla become better at reception even that part of the game is not problem.

• All credit to Conegliano because they have very good players and play a nice game to watch. The only problem is I’d like to watch a few more competitive matches. At the moment they certainly look like they will have no trouble against Novara or Scandicci in the final or the CL.

• Conegliano setter gives the ball to her hitters. Lovely

• What an amazing set from De Gennaro to Robin, amazing ! Pure perfection !

• I normally really like Adams style of play, but she is doing really bad lately. Her contribution in block is 0 and she can't make a difference with her attack.

BTW again a great set of de Gennaro to de Kruijf end the pipe sets of Wolosz!:obey:

• Better level in the third set! Hope Monza will show this level next game. Great game by Wolosz, Fabris and de Kruijf!

• I don’t want Wolosz to go to Eczacibasi. I’m sure she’d do a good job but she couldn’t play anything like the game we see her play for Conegliano. With the great passing and good hitters in every position, it must be every setter’s dream to play for Conegliano - and of course she is simply brilliant for them.

• I think that Conegliano is rich enough to keep Wołosz. I think she feels there like at home and of course she is the captain. :super:

• PLAYOFF

Semifinals (Match 2)

IMOCO VOLLEY CONEGLIANO - SAUGELLA TEAM MONZA 3-0

Fabris 18, De Kruijf 13, Hill 10, Sylla 8 / Ortolani 10, Adams 7, Buijs 6

http://www.legavolleyfemminile…ge_id=47322&idgara=743348

IGOR GORGONZOLA NOVARA - SAVINO DEL BENE SCANDICCI 3-1

Egonu 33, Bartsch 16, Piccinini 11, Veljkovic 10 / Haak 20, Adenizia 13, Stevanovic 10

http://www.legavolleyfemminile…ge_id=47322&idgara=743349