Italy - Serie A1 2018/19

• My opinion regarding Plak has never changed, when she was a bit younger (though she still is) people were saying that she might develop but now watching her play and literally nothing has been improved. She's a powerful attacker but a super clumsy volleyball player. I'd say the only thing she may choose to guarantee herself playing in a good team is being an OPP, as OH she's just a no.

• My opinion regarding Plak has never changed, when she was a bit younger (though she still is) people were saying that she might develop but now watching her play and literally nothing has been improved. She's a powerful attacker but a super clumsy volleyball player. I'd say the only thing she may choose to guarantee herself playing in a good team is being an OPP, as OH she's just a no.

She didn’t even impress in attacking this season.

I don't think playing for Novara helps her development. If she makes mistakes it doesn't matter because they can easily sub her out for Piccinini or even Nizetich. For her to improve I think she needs to be in a team that relies on her to deliver consistently and I don't think any top teams want to rely on Plak, so it might be best for her in the long term to spend a season or 2 in a weaker team.

• Yes, that also happened with Vasilantonaki. She went to Filottrano and she is in the best 5 OH of the league

• Veljkovic and Stevanovic played a outstanding match, nearly perfection.

Plak had one of the best matches I have ever seen....hitting 73% is insane. More insane is that she got a lot of really bad sets but managed to score everything....that one she scored with a nearly from the stands set from Sansoma was :white:

I think Haak could be a great OH. ( maybe next season Ebrar-Haak-Gabi trio).

On the other hand...the setting from both teams :gone:... absolutely embarrassing.

• Scandicci made the same. Kosheleva - Stefanović - Haak - Adenizia - Vasileva on previous game 😁

• I know that rules are rules, but it would be awful to have the result of a match like that overturned on a technicality.

Plak :obey: I'm sure she could have taken a swing at the ball with hair and still scored a point! :rolll: If she was a tennis player she'd be like Petra Kvitova, who is capable of beating everyone 6-1 6-1 when she catches fire - the problem is that it happens once a year. Besides, I'm sure no one saw a performance like that coming and nobody was prepared for it, so it was a total surprise factor. It will probably be different the next time. Be it as it may, she was a total game changer and the difference between the two teams. If you look at the individual performances, Novara and Scandicci were rather evenly matched - two dominant OPPs (and actually, Egonu for her standards had a rather quiet game), one MB playing very well with the other taking a nap, one OH with a good scoring contribution, good libero performances... but Plak >>>> Vasileva, and that was the key.

It wasn't the first time this season that Malinov completely ignored Adenizia for no apparent reason and it's really strange.

• Today match is way more intersting for now, Monza is puting way more presure at Conegliano !

Fabris is playing good, She is in so good shape right now but before 1 and 2 month She was very weak, but better now than before :whistle:

https://webtvhd.com/raisport+hd-live.php stream