5. Zehra Güneş (VB) 0,57817

Best Setter
    1. Sıla Çalışkan (FB) 56,52%

2. Cansu Özbay (VB) 42,17%

3. Buket Gülübay (VB) 42,00%

4. Ana Antonijevic (FB) 41,48%

5. Ezgi Dilik (EczV) 40,63%

Click to see more detailed stats list + to read rules used in the system

• IMHO Turk Hava Yollari has real chances to eliminate Fenerbahce.

Bricio and Rabadzhieva are injured. Merve got a bite from a dog (:aww:). They just need to serve Melis out of court... Fener will have big troubles passing the ball.

• Best Scorer (total winning spikes)

1. Melissa Vargas (FB) 521

2. Olesia Rykhliuk (BJK) 475

3. Andrea Drews (BVI) 396

4. Hande Baladın (GS) 360

5. Melis Durul (Çnk) 348

Best Scorer (points per set)

1. Melissa Vargas (FB) 6.35

2. Polina Rahimova (THY) 5.88

3. Olesia Rykhliuk (BJK) 5.34

4. Tijana Boskovic (EczV) 5.22

5. Aneta Havlickova (THY (5.00)

Attack Efficiency

1. Eda Erdem (FB) 57%

2. Cursty Jackson (GS) 55%

3. Jiniery Martinez (Ayd) 54%

4. Milena Rasic (VB) 53%

5. Yvon Beliën (BJK) 52%

Best Server (total aces)

1. Melissa Vargas (FB) 50

2. Samantha Bricio (FB) 50

3. Eda Erdem (FB) 43

4. Buse Ünal (Nilb.) 31

5. Elif Şahin (Kara) 30

Best Server (aces per set)

1. Polina Rahimova (THY) 0.72

2. Melissa Vargas (FB) 0.61

3. Samantha Bricio (FB) 0.59

4. Eda Erdem (FB) 0.54

5. Tuğba Şenoğlu (VB) 0.50

Best Blocker (total winning blocks)

1. Yasemin Güveli (Kara) 66

2. Dominika Sobolska (Çnk) 60

3. Aslı Kalaç (GS) 58

4. Eda Erdem (FB) 57

5. Hristina Ruseva (THY) 52

Best Blocker (blocks per set)

1. Milena Rasic (VB) 1.19

2. Yasemin Güveli (Kara) 0.94

3. Zehra Güneş (VB) 0.8

4. Dominika Sobolska (Çnk) 0.76

5. Aslı Kalaç (GS) 0.72

Best receiver % (perf. reception + reception/all)

1. Kelsey Robinson (VB) 66%

2. Buse Melis Kara (BVI) 62%

3. Meliha İsmailoğlu (EczV) 62%

4. Simge Şebnem Akoz (EczV) 60%

5. Jelena Nikolic (THY) (57%)

• IMHO Turk Hava Yollari has real chances to eliminate Fenerbahce.

Bricio and Rabadzhieva are injured. Merve got a bite from a dog (:aww:). They just need to serve Melis out of court... Fener will have big troubles passing the ball.

I dont think so. If FB plays with Fatma-Damla-Melis trio, they will secure the receiving. THY does not have great serves. With fairly better receiving, Ana can load the sets to Eda, Bahar and Vargas. Attacking from this trio will be enough to eliminate THY.

Their main problem in the first match was number of serve errors and bad receiving.

• Jelena Nikolic with the 5th best reception in the league :what:

The stats supposedly still say Boskovic is the 12th best OPP :lol:

• I dont think so. If FB plays with Fatma-Damla-Melis trio, they will secure the receiving. THY does not have great serves. With fairly better receiving, Ana can load the sets to Eda, Bahar and Vargas. Attacking from this trio will be enough to eliminate THY.

Their main problem in the first match was number of serve errors and bad receiving.

Polina is already the best server of the league.

• Jelena Nikolic with the 5th best reception in the league :what:

The stats supposedly still say Boskovic is the 12th best OPP :lol:

For whatever reason Eczacıbaşı listed Tijana Boskovic as OH for the majority of the season.

Jelena started the league with very good reception, got benched after that for the majority of time. Ofc we can't really compare her to the other players in the list as she played much less. But still she is doing a decent job indeed for her age! THY use her as receiving sub still.

• Breaking news from Turkey:

Erdoğan's ruling islamic party AKP surprisingly loses a bunch of cities in the local election yesterday including the 3 biggest cities; İstanbul, capital Ankara for the first time in 20+ years and loses of course in İzmir. He loses even in some rural areas/small anatolian towns so that is a big shock for them. The new mayor of İstanbul (the Turkish city of volleyball also) is Ekrem İmamoğlu from the secularist social democrats: CHP, he was also the mayor of Beylikdüzü all this time. Aydın also gets an easy victory btw Meatballs I told you! :P

This will be good news for Turkish volleyball and for Turkey in general to improve ^^

• I dont know why you have brought this subject here, it is nonsense. This is a volleyball forum and I dont think anyone here wants to read political news. Turkish volleyball has been in the world stage since 2003 and Erdogan is the president since 2002 and biggest achievements have been achieved after 2010 (both in NT and club teams) . This is not fare to show like he is against sports in Turkey and he is the biggest 'obstacle' for development at sports in Turkey. You dont have to like AKP or Erdogan but there are many good sports halls and stadiums made in Turkey since AKP government. Turkey has organised many tournaments and eager to organise more. Turkey isnt Arabian or Iranian like country (unlike many Europeans think of) and never will be. So I must say I am very uncomfortable because you brought this subject to here(noone makes this in this forum and you have just started hijab thing also.)

I have a request from the moderators that both messages from beri and me should be deleted. This is a sports forum, politics shouldnt be involved because everyone has own opinions.

Edit: You can think like I am Erdogan fan and votes for AKP but I am not. I have voted like 7-8 times since I am 18 and always voted against him. I have always voted for CHP and I still vote. I dont like many many things of what Erdogan has done. However, I believe it is unfair to show him like he is against sports in Turkey and now everything will be better yeeeaahh. I believe this victory for CHP and Ekrem Imamoglu(:heart: ) is a great improvement for Turkey but it is not relevant to volleyball.

• This is a volleyball forum and I dont think anyone here wants to read political news.

Looking at the number of people who have already liked the post, this seems to be clearly wrong.

I get where you're coming from but as long as the thread doesn't get hijacked into a political debate (which won't happen) I don't really see the problem.

• Kadir it is very relevant to volleyball though, you should look a little further than the length of your nose at times as the Dutch would say :)

Aydın for example has a female candidate Özlem Çerçioğlu also from the CHP who has won luckily, she is really interested in investing in sports esp. female volleyball. The AKP electorate was not at all which would have affected Aydın's future as a club.

Many times I have said Turkey is in no way similar to Arabian countries or Iran actually also, but they are similar to still some terrible countries. Erdogan wants an islamic version of Russia and that is not much better tbh... You should be haply we won in many cities than instead of being butthurt to me here, the entire night I was out there in Ankara making sure your 'decent' AKP people were not rigging votes and received many harassments of them. They are dictators and their voters usually primitive people, deny that and live in your own bubble. If Ekrem İmamoğlu didn't have his own system installed the İstanbul votes would have been rigged, or did you sleep when the Anatolian Agency was on a 5 hour lockdown?

Turkish people from the opposition should unite today and celebrate the first positive sign in many years instead of attacking each other. Turkey is one of the most corrupt countries in the world and that is a fact, so stop excusing their behaviour while voting opposition there is nothing good they do or did and that is a fact. Turkish economy had a big rise in the early 2000s thanks to tourism and that was AKP's luck yet they managed to screw it over still, so no they did not do anything right sorry. And I don't recall saying things would be better overnight, its time to focus on 2023 (likely 2020 but yea)

Politics is relevant to everyday life especially in Turkey and also to volleyball. Don't say off-topic just because you're annoyed.

• I, for one, don't like politics anywhere, but Altinli is a big contributor to the forum and so I'm happy that she's happy. I don't give a shit what it's about or whether she's right or wrong.

Kadir I also appreciate your dissenting view. So let me pull my foot out of my mouth and say I hope we don't go on and on about this :rolll: