Turkey - Vestel Venüs Sultanlar Ligi - 2018/2019

• According to volleyball.it, Halkbank withdraws their team and sell their place in the league to Samsun Anakent.

kind of cooperation btw the two clubs : Halkbank has transferred all its rights to Samsun Anakent and the club is going to compete as Samsun Anakent in Sultanlar Ligi.

• Financial stuggle is real this season in Turkey. First Bursa now Halkbank. I am happy for Samsun Anakent though, a team from an anatolian town in Turkey between all the bigger and smaller Istanbul clubs :flower:

• Interesting article in a Dutch newspaper about Sloëtjes.
    She said that last season was hard for her, mainly because of Guidetti.
    It was with good intentions, but he pusht her a lot during during strength training. As a result, her play became less good.
    She was unhappy and insecure, because she felt that Guidetti had lost confidence in her and was looking for a new opposite. Thanks to a mental coach she got her confidence back.
    Now she negotiates a new contract with Vakifbank :D

Interesting article in a Dutch newspaper about Sloëtjes.
    It was with good intentions, but he pusht her a lot during during strength training. As a result, her play became less good.
    She was unhappy and insecure, because she felt that Guidetti had lost confidence in her and was looking for a new opposite. Thanks to a mental coach she got her confidence back.

I do not think guddetti losts confidence in her. Maybe just push her too much. Slotejes plays all important games and has lots of opportunity to show herself. Robinson is the real player on bench. :teach:

• All these excuses :aww: Slötjes did nothing this year.So looking another opposite is normal.I like Slötjes as a person but for her game I can't say same thing.She is getting worse every year.

• I wish I could go back and bring it back up a post of mine saying this .... I called it...

I said that I could see something wrong with Sloetjes & Guidetti... I knew it...

And I`m pretty sure it has to do with him leaving the Dutch team... they all took it very personal...

I knew it...I called it.

Interesting article in a Dutch newspaper about Sloëtjes.

• After Halkbank, now Seramiksan withdraws their team and will sell their place.

No words from Seramiksan yet so nothing is sure atm but yea seems like another dead team. Undecided Seramiksan is indeed likely to sell their place to Çanakkale who seems to be the only one who asked Seramiksan at this moment :/ very sad this for the Seramiksan Manisa fans who were so passionate...

• After such a great season I honestly was thinking Halkbank would keep the Cubans and even sign 1 or 2 more "big" players and be even stronger next season...

I feel bad for Seramiksan ...yeah their fans were awesome.

That probably means the Cubans and Serbians are leaving Turkey??.... Malesevic had a shaky season but she can be much more useful than Leys ( bad choice Gala).

Gala should sign Salas.

• im ablsolutely not sure of that! they are similar players..pass,defend well but attack poorly

• Its harder to explain this way here I found a video of a guy doing it.

video

In the end where he has numbers you have to copy the german IP and port and do exactly what he is doing. It should work then if not try rebooting your pc then it really should work. Tell me if it worked!

• Its harder to explain this way here I found a video of a guy doing it.

video

In the end where he has numbers you have to copy the german IP and port and do exactly what he is doing. It should work then if not try rebooting your pc then it really should work. Tell me if it worked!

thx beri..i hope it works..i have sportklub to watch at the worst :D

• thx beri..i hope it works..i have sportklub to watch at the worst :D

Ok I'm like a WikiHow page myself now lol but if it didn't work you can try downloading NordVPN on android. I just checked it and it is paid but you get 7 days for free and it works as well! If it does not work on regular browser try incognito. And also you must have a flash browser for the site. Ok this encyclopedia is out. Otherwise indeed Sport Klub :D

• U guys should try signing up for the FIVB TV. I used VPN as Argentina my location and I was able to create a account, and you can see everything is there and when you click to watch a game it says you need to pay $20....I guess it would work just fine using the VPN.....