Turkey - Vestel Venüs Sultanlar Ligi - 2018/2019

• i wonder how KYK and Gamze's connection will look like tomorrow..and Gibbemeyer's perf.

also it will be interesting to watch OH Robinson after libero Robinson..lol...

And first season without Gözde for Vakıf !!

i hope Giovanni creates many opportunities for the youth of Vakıf

it will be harder for Larson to recover after the WCH compared to Tijana

• Not sure if the group picture at the airport is for this year or not, because Kim is not in it. But the smaller picture below the article has Kim in it.

Of course it is taken this year, otherwise why would Gibbemeyer be in it? She represented another team (AGIL Novara) last season.

• Reminder! Turkey did not change to the winter time, so the time gap between Turkey and most EU countries is 2 hours now, so match will start like 16:30 for most countries in Europe.

• Looking forward to watching this game. See how Vakif perform without Gozde and how ECZ play with a new setter.

• having two local setters will be good for Eczacı..i guess Gibbemeyer will play in some matches thanks to Meliha .

who do you think Eczacı should sacrifice against teams like Vakıf , Gibbemeyer or Larson ?

• having two local setters will be good for Eczacı..i guess Gibbemeyer will play in some matches thanks to Meliha .

who do you think Eczacı should sacrifice against teams like Vakıf , Gibbemeyer or Larson ?

I think Lauren will be out. Beyza and Bursa are good enough to cover MB line. ECZ needs both Kim and Larson on reception, and Boskovic on attacking. It's interesting to see how Gamze performs in her debut show for ECZ. She's terrible on setting at the end of the last season.

• I think Lauren will be out. Beyza and Bursa are good enough to cover MB line. ECZ needs both Kim and Larson on reception, and Boskovic on attacking. It's interesting to see how Gamze performs in her debut show for ECZ. She's terrible on setting at the end of the last season.

I agree that's what will happen but I think Motta will be quite flexible. If Gibby and Meliha play well when they get a chance or if Larson is not playing well then I see him changing plans quite quickly.

• I agree that's what will happen but I think Motta will be quite flexible. If Gibby and Meliha play well when they get a chance or if Larson is not playing well then I see him changing plans quite quickly.

Kim, Larson and Boskovic are most likely starters. They could be replaced if they play poorly. ECZ is famous for their bench strength. Motta is a smart guy.

• Kim, Larson and Boskovic are most likely starters. They could be replaced if they play poorly. ECZ is famous for their bench strength. Motta is a smart guy.

agree..they have a good bench except for Opp position (Gözde Yılmaz) Who i dont think they will need a lot as long as Tijana is healthy

• I think Lauren will be out. Beyza and Bursa are good enough to cover MB line. ECZ needs both Kim and Larson on reception, and Boskovic on attacking. It's interesting to see how Gamze performs in her debut show for ECZ. She's terrible on setting at the end of the last season.

yes but Ataman said that one player already had a contract with another team for the next season and he couldn’t make her play her best and he was frustrated because it affected all team. He might have referred to a player or a few, don’t remember that well but I am sure about it. I think it was why she played poorly during CL F4.

• agree..they have a good bench except for Opp position (Gözde Yılmaz) Who i dont think they will need a lot as long as Tijana is healthy

I agree. ECZ needs a solid OP substitute in case Tijana is off. This season is long and tight.

• yes but Ataman said that one player already had a contract with another team for the next season and he couldn’t make her play her best and he was frustrated because it affected all team. He might have referred to a player or a few, don’t remember that well but I am sure about it. I think it was why she played poorly during CL F4.

I knew he's taking about Gamze. Even in Turkish league, Gamze played awful when teams need her to fight for the last ticket for CEV 2019. Before Galatasaray's second game against Blaj in CEV semi, they already knew Gamze signed a new contract with ECZ. I remembered Gamze was benched for the whole game?

• yes but Ataman said that one player already had a contract with another team for the next season and he couldn’t make her play her best and he was frustrated because it affected all team. He might have referred to a player or a few, don’t remember that well but I am sure about it. I think it was why she played poorly during CL F4.

i dont know what is true to what extent and im aware that she played poorly at the CL f4

however,

must there be a close connection btw her poor game and having had a pre-agrement with Vitra ?

i mean why she should have refrained from showing her best at the f4 due to being about to sign with another club ?

a logical reason for that to be to me could be Ataman's behavior towards her (ruining her morale etc..??)

as i said..i dont know anything about it..mine is just reasoning