Turkey - Vestel Venüs Sultanlar Ligi - 2018/2019

• That's really embarassing and even damaging their league standing: they lost third set and already one point against the underdogs... (Vakif)

I do not think guddetti cares too much about the league standing. Vakifbank does not need perfect record now. He is also the coach of national team. In the fourth set, he begins to let ebrar receive. This is a smart move during the regular season!! Because now I do not see any chance for turkey to qualify 2020 olmpics with these young players according to the performance in world championship~~~:teach:

In other words, vakifbank builds a excellent enviroment for these turkey young players. They can train and play with top players like zhuting,lonneke, rasic and robinson. That is what I think vakifbank is training camp for turkey national team!:teach:

• 33 years old Mariana Aydın instead of Saliha Sahin who is quite promising and played in NT this summer:mad: What an intelligence from Karayolları's coach. Aydın cant even get a point and she is terrible at receiving. This way we cant produce any good local player.

• Ok I get that its not the main tournament, but VNL silver and you see NO chance of them qualifying for Olympics? I mean come on...

Ofc Gio cares about winning, he' putting his best team on court (Zhu has injury) but it does not work so he has to improvise > Ebrar OH.

VB invests millions of dollars on volleyball, such teams don't really care about NT that much its about their investments, ofc Gio will start thinking about NT but VB is his priority right now.

• I disagree. Kelsey is the last of their problems. Libero and setter are their real troubles IMHO. Weak passing from the libero and unspikeable setting: Cansu today is even worse than against Eczacibasi. No one can kill the ball regularly. Her connection with Lonneke is the worst.

Naz's haters, where are you now? :wavy:

I agree that Cansu is bad, but Kelsey isn't good either, she can't even pass Karayollari's blocks.

• Ok I get that its not the main tournament, but VNL silver and you see NO chance of them qualifying for Olympics? I mean come on...

Ofc Gio cares about winning, he' putting his best team on court (Zhu has injury) but it does not work so he has to improvise > Ebrar OH.

VB invests millions of dollars on volleyball, such teams don't really care about NT that much its about their investments, ofc Gio will start thinking about NT but VB is his priority right now.

Because turkey is in the europe. There are teams like serbia,italy, netherlands, russia...... and russia is improving very very fast. Turkey has to be hurry now...:teach:

btw vakifbank is also the main sponsor of turkey national team!:teach:

• now Karayollari is being destroyed,but I guess this feels like a win for them anyway. VB will be in trouble a lot this season unless Gio solves the puzzle and plays his game right

• Easy Vfb in the last 2 sets. Weren't you too pessimistic about Guidetti's team, guys ?

• Karayolları's libero couldnt reveive any jump serve coming towards her:lol::lol: She got aced like 10 times or more:whistle:

At the end of the fifth set Saliha came in and she scored 4 points in a very little time. I am very pissed off to Karayollari's idiot coach

• Turkish federation... There is only 2 matches being streamed guys this week.

Next week looks at least like it will be 3 of the 6 matches which is better.

• Can you all calm the f**k down? It's their first game of the regular season.. many players just got back from WCH. Slotjes must be understandably tired. Zhu is allegedly injured, and we must understand how Cansu is feeling when her go-to player is not on court. Gozde was their captain, and she was a true captain.. whenever something went wrong, she was the one to calm the down, fire them up when they needed to, score, pass, serve.. she was really important. Naz is also not there anymore. Kelsey is having problems scoring, we discussed that.. maybe passing too, but it's different passing as OH and libero, the positioning on the court I mean. Also with the USA she, Larson and Hill, all cover the dame amount of space.. now she has Zhu, and it doesn't help that Gizem is also struggling to pass.

So taking this into consideration, it doesn't mean Vakfbank is done.. it means they need more time to get used to the new environment and work on their weaknesses. I'm sure they will

• for me ,I dont think E team is too hard for vakif.Kim is not in her good age.we can see her performance in Korea NT.Larson is good but difficult to spike bad balls.Boskovis is good at spiking ,but zhu+Rasic can block her.the problems are:\

1 Cansu is too terrible at setting balls.she should be calm and improve her skills and connections with main palyers.

2.Tugba 's defense and reception are not enough for good teams. she should improve and pay more attention

3.please all young players know how to reduce errors.erbar and Tugba

4.we need wait until zhu and slotjets recover from tired body and little injury. Healthy Zhu is too important for vakif.also,Robinson should get something back during those matches.especially spike

5.tow local middle blokers should be patient and reduce errors and improve blocking.I still remember how many balls when larson spike was blocked by Yan Ni in Wch.they should learn something

6.all players should improve connections .it is Gui that must think.hope next month ,a better vakif will show up. world club cup is coming

• A good local OH who can receive is always welcome. Hande needs to improve her reception. Once she gains more experiences, she may become another Gozde.

She will never be a Gözde, best she can be is another version of Neriman:whistle:

FB's servers Bricio, Vargas, Eda and Bahar:white: All of these are killers servers, this will be a nightmare for Vakıfbank with Zhu in the reception line:box:

• She will never be a Gözde, best she can be is another version of Neriman:whistle:

FB's servers Bricio, Vargas, Eda and Bahar:white: All of these are killers servers, this will be a nightmare for Vakıfbank with Zhu in the reception line:box:

yeah but on other hand their reception is super unstable.

Zhu is better reciver than Bricio, She improved so much so I we can say that Zhu become very stabile with her reception...