Turkey - Vestel Venüs Sultanlar Ligi - 2018/2019

• Karayolları's idiot coach started the match with Aydın again:aww: and they lost the set 25-15 then he subbed her Saliha Sahin and the match turned around. Anyway I dont think he knows anything about volleyball and he will use Aydın all season long and bench Salihan Sahin.

Yasemin Güveli(18 years old MB) with 9 block. She is from the same generation of Zehra Gunes. I hope we can see her in NT next year. She is a good prospect and a very good slide attacker.:rose:

• 9 BLOCKS by Yasemin Güveli from Karayollari :super:Also great match by Saliha Şahin who once again proved she's miles better then 33 y/o Mariana Aydin... If Karayollari play their cards right they could become a succesful yet club Italia-like team! Their motto is I saw: 'We're raising the sultanas of the future' :drink:

Hande and Leys could/should have done better maybe for GS...

• Karayolları's idiot coach started the match with Aydın again:aww: and they lost the set 25-15 then he subbed her Saliha Sahin and the match turned around. Anyway I dont think he knows anything about volleyball and he will use Aydın all season long and bench Salihan Sahin.

Yasemin Güveli(18 years old MB) with 9 block. She is from the same generation of Zehra Gunes. I hope we can see her in NT next year. She is a good prospect and a very good slide attacker.:rose:

Is this Yasemin still with ECZ and just loaned to Karayollari?

• Yes she's EczV player loaned to Karayollari ;)

she was performing very good when she was loaned to Besiktas as well teo years ago. Zehra was in the same team. They both were loaned to Besiktas and Zehra picked up by Guidetti to Vakifbank last season and look where she is now. Hope Yasemin will get her chance and shine.

• Round 2, Results :

THY - Nilüfer B : 3-0 ( 26-24, 25-13, 25-18)

Stats

Good game by Şeyma Ercan,Ruseva and Ipek Ercan. They had 12 blocks. On the other hand, only Spanish OPP Collar played well for Nilüfer. Pretty weak game by Bailey and the rest of the team.

Karayolları - Galatasaray : 3-1 (15-25, 25-21, 26-24,25-22)

Stats

I didnt expect Karayolları to win. Tumas still rocks.lol Yasemin and Saliha did well too. Who is Tuğçe Ceyhan of Karayoları. She appears to have been given 37 balls. (second best number after Tumas) .Good game by Boz,Jackson and Kalaç yet Galatasat lost .they seem to have lost due to bad game of two OHs : Leys and Hande.

Çanakkale B - Aydın BB : 0-3 (15-25, 19-25, 26-28)

Stats

Good game by Brayelin Martinez and Gözde Dal. Both teams made few passing mistakes. Birgül,Ece and Sobolska did well for Çanakkale. Weak game by Melis Durul.

Kameroğlu Beylikdüzü - Fenerbahçe : 1-3 (32-34, 18-25, 25-21, 16-25)

Stats

Varsgas,Eda,Bricio and Bahar did well. Fener's reception seems pretty weak. They are good at serving but should be good at passing too. Simone Lee appears to have done well at hitting and blocking but failed at passing. OPP Drews's percent is not high. Ergül did well. weak game by Seray Altay. Beylikdüzü made many serve mistakes. they should reduce the number of it .

Beşiktaş - Vakıfbank : 0-3 (18-25, 11-25, 18-25)

Stats

Zhu is back. Vakıf left no chance for Beşiktaş to show its game. Kelsey played a better game . All the team played well.

Eczacıbaşı Vitra - Halkbank : 3-0 (25-12, 25-10, 25-17)

Stats

Eczacıbaşı appears to be superior to Halkbank. Tijana played. KYK has been playing better match by match. Lauren played too. Giel appears to have played only in first set..is there something wrong there ? also, the newcomer OH Sara played. Vitra served almost all its serves on her.

Standings :

1. Fenerbahçe 8,32 points (2-0)

2. Eczacıbaşı Vitra 8,3 (2-0)

3. Vakıfbank 7,44 (2-0)

4. Aydın BB 6,3 (2-0)

5. Karayolları 5,5 (1-1)

6. Galatasaray 5,34 (1-1)

7. Kameroğlu Beylikdüzü VI 4,06 (1-1)

8. THY 3,3 (1-1)

9. Halkbank 2,8 (0-2)

10. Beşiktaş 1,46 (0-2)

11. Nilüfer B 1,46 (0-2)

12. Çanakkale B 0,52 (0-2)

• Galatasaray looks kind of weak this season. Beşiktaş played a close game against Fener last week. But today Beşiktaş' reception was awful through the whole game, and the defense was bad too. An easy win for Vakif.

• Round 3, Schedule :

18:00 Beylikdüzü - Eczacıbaşı V TRT Spor

13:30 Galatasaray - Beşiktaş TRT Spor

15:00 Aydın BB - Karayolları

16:00 Halkbank - THY

17:00 Fenerbahçe - Vakıfbank TRT Spor

17:30 Nilüfer B - Çanakkale B

• Aydin (former Bursa) may challenge Galatasaray in this season. Karayollari looks like fresh air. See how far they can go. The top 3 teams Fener, ECZ and Vakif are solid as rock.

• The focus is on Fener vs Vakif. Let's see how Vargas and Bricio perform while facing a real strong team.

• Next rounds matches look really good and competitive! The perfect match-ups. Aydin-Karayollari interests me particularly. GS-BJK also. FB-VB of course big match there, biggest so far! But also from the lower teams Halkbank - THY and Nilufer - Çanakkale seem interesting :) and I would like to see Beylikdüzü live!

Perfect matches I repeat :D

• Aydın is not former Bursa! kyle7in1 sadly Bursa had budget problems, I think indeed there was talk about a possible 'collab' between two clubs but Bursa couldn't find budget for their womens teams anymore... Sadly. So place came for Aydin BşB

Aydin and Bursa are two different cities.

http://cdn.arasikackm.com/hari…ita-km-uzaklik-mesafe.jpg

Here we can see Bursa is closer to big city Istanbul, while Aydin is in the Aegean sea region, closer to Izmir. Closest team location wise thats not on VVSL anymore from last season is Seramiksan probably which was located in Aegean as well (Manisa)

Just a little back info, Aydin feels like the Bursa of this year indeed so far XD but they are very much a new team

• Is Larson still on leave? Or present but simply not playing?

Weak game by Hande while, as Canter says, Kim seems to getting better every game. But by goodness, what a point differential for Eczaci after these 2 games!! They have scored literally twice as many points as they have allowed!

Yes, it's against weaker teames, but considering that Eczaci has not played either game with their strongest lineup, it just shows you how much lopsided Turkish league has become. I can literally see these type of scores in 2/3 of Eczacibasi's games this season, which is a bit sad

Weak game by Hande while, as Canter says, Kim seems to getting better every game. But by goodness, what a point differential for Eczaci after these 2 games!! They have scored literally twice as many points as they have allowed!

Yes, it's against weaker teames, but considering that Eczaci has not played either game with their strongest lineup, it just shows you how much lopsided Turkish league has become. I can literally see these type of scores in 2/3 of Eczacibasi's games this season, which is a bit sad

Larson appears on the 14-player list..im guessing she was resting

on Eczacıbaşı...its kinda expected bcz Vitra has really good players and the opponents they have faced so far dont have

I don't know I think we still have to wait a little before drawing conclusions... I mean top clubs in Italy are beating each other with similar scores atm its too early in the season. Also EczV literally played 2 out of the 3 teams we mentioned as the worst pre-season. And Nilufer was even without foreigners all the way...

Meliha is not such a downgrade from Larson btw IMHO

• Aydın BB has been doing well so far and this is good for players like MB Jineiry and OPP Gaila Who have been first time playing in a good league..also good for the the DR NT

Güldeniz Önal of Eczacı hasnt played so far (if im not mistaken)

Fulden Ural of Halkbank appears to be kinda stable as a local OH to me...some good teams had better consider adding her to their rosters ;)

• Not sure if I can ask this on this thread, but is there a reason why TRT sports are not broadcasting 1/3 of the games this season? I was looking forward to a lot of the games... :mad: