Turkey - Vestel Venüs Sultanlar Ligi - 2018/2019

• Not sure if I can ask this on this thread, but is there a reason why TRT sports are not broadcasting 1/3 of the games this season? I was looking forward to a lot of the games... :mad:

Because it is TRT... All they care about is Erdogan and Football.... It's already shocking to me that they're broadcasting anything. Luckily next round(next 2 days) they're broadcasting 3/6 of the matches. The only ones we can blame is the volleyball federation TVF for signing a deal with them instead of other broadcasters or even online live streaming!

• Because it is TRT... All they care about is Erdogan and Football.... It's already shocking to me that they're broadcasting anything. Luckily next round(next 2 days) they're broadcasting 3/6 of the matches. The only ones we can blame is the volleyball federation TVF for signing a deal with them instead of other broadcasters or even online live streaming!

Before blaming federations, was there any other national TV's that could broadcast more than 2 games per week? I prefer trt instead of dsmart or Digitürk channels. Unfortunately there's no established turkish website for online broadcasting

• Before blaming federations, was there any other national TV's that could broadcast more than 2 games per week? I prefer trt instead of dsmart or Digitürk channels. Unfortunately there's no established turkish website for online broadcasting

Come on! Don't act like the federation is doing the best with what they got because we all know THEY DON'T! Whatsoever

D-Smart and Digitürk was never an option either, and thats not because they're paid but because in the past they also have only been broadcasting 1-2 games max, if they put all games in here in a round it would be a great option, you can get both of these services for less then 10 per month anyway, money is no problem.

I don't know who you want to blame? This federation keeps failing us over and over again to the point volleyball is losing fans rather then gaining even though the league is as successfull as it possibly could be... TVF is an horrible federation and probably needs to lose some of their 60+ aged members. With the money they own, they could EASILY also broadcast the matches simply on their own site, its really not expensive or too big of a favour, they're just overly lazy and money hungry. Some of the big problems of Turkish people is our laziness, blindness and our passive nature. This goes to show in more then just volleyball...

Oh and Idk what the broadcasters would offer but I know a channel as TRT (I'm not sure if you realize we're talking about TRT here but...) is the worst possible option for sure. There is probably other (selfish) reasons why they picked that one but I don't need to go more into that.

• lets see how Beylikdüzü's Americans resist against Eczacı with Tijana-Kim-Larson

Its not easy to daunt Eczacı's reception trio : Larson-Kim-Simge..i would serve on Kim or Simge at times..its simply not easy for Beylikdüzü to stop Tijana so slow down Kim by serving on..on the other hand, Beylikdüzü's reception line is quite vulnerable with Seray-Lee

i hope we can watch a resistant and stubborn Beylikdüzü against strong Vitra squad

as the big match on second day, Vakıf will take all its stars on the floor so Fener will have to put forth a good fight to win. sure their serves will help . also, their reception is unstable enough for Vakıf to exploit..tactic is very likely to be : serve on Zhu,block/defend Lonneke..Fatma Yıldırım must do her job very well : receive and defense . Vargas shouldnt be dispirited against Vakıf's blocks and keep fighting.

Galatasaray - Beşiktaş will be nice. i think it will be nip and tuck. this could be Boz and Olesia duel.

lets see what Aydın will do against the "adolescent" Karayolları..seems that Aydın will prevail more or less

Nilüfer Çanakkale could be kind of competitive too as one of the two losers of the league will want to get the first win over the other

Halkbank -T HY, i expect THY to win.

• The link beri put up a few pages ago for TRT stream is not working. Does anyone have any new ones for Eczacibasi-Beylikdüzü?

• Seems like Larson will be mainly playing instead of Kim for today's game.

Guess they're trying to make her rest for the Fener game? hmmm

• How weak Beylikduzu is :down:. Reception is horrible they have bad setter...

• Beylikdüzü is playing with two Opps, one of them is receiving and thats even Ceyda Aktas :aww: the other OH is not a receiving OH either, not sure what coach is thinking. I want to see Seray Altay on court, she cant be worse then Ceyda.

• Beylikduzu is doing surprisingly good in this second set. whoa

• Beylikduzu should really work on their serves. Too many serve misses!

• GREAT defense. I'm pleasantly surprised at Beylikduzu's second set. Nice fighting back!

• Beylikduzu VI played decent actually that set but that really simple error by Simone Lee and Sabriye when they were 16-14 up was crucial as well as some other simple mistakes and bad reception. I don't get why Seray Altay does not start over Ceyda?

Also they serve great! Simge+Meliha+Larson struggling to receive? Enough said

• Seems like Gamze and the hitters of Eczacibasi still has a long way to go in terms of timing and setting height.

• Both setters....of Beylikduzu are playing a terrible game.