Turkey - Vestel Venüs Sultanlar Ligi - 2018/2019

• When Kelsey was with Imoco, she could score in the front line. But her offense was off with Vakif. Now Vakif needs the solid reception, so the setter could pass Kelsey a fast ball that she can score.

• Round 3, Results :

Kameroğlu Beylikdüzü - Eczacıbaşı Vitra : 0-3 ( 16-25, 20-25, 12-25)

Stats

Video

Galatasaray - Beşiktaş : 2-3 (15-25, 23-25, 25-18, 25-18, 12-15)

Stats

Video

Aydın BB - Karayolları : 3-0 (25-15, 25-21, 25-13)

Stats

Halkbank - THY : 0-3 (23-25, 21-25, 17-25)

Stats

Fenerbahçe - Vakıfbank : 2-3 (18-25, 25-21, 25-20, 21-25, 14-16)

Stats

Video

Nilüfer B - Çanakkale B : 3-0 (25-18, 25-15, 25-20)

Stats

Standings :

1 Eczacıbaşı Vitra 11,3 points (3-0)

2. Vakıfbank 9,44 (3-0)

3. Fenerbahçe 9,32 (2-1)

4. Aydın BB 9,3 (3-0)

5. Galatasaray 6,34 (1-2)

6. THY 6,3 (2-1)

7. Karayolları 5,5 (1-2)

8. Nilüfer B 4,46 (1-2)

9. Kameroğlu Beylikdüzü VI 4,06 (1-2)

10. Beşiktaş 3,46 (1-2)

11. Halkbank 2,8 (0-3)

12. Çanakkale B 0,52 (0-3)

• Galatasaray even lost to Besiktas? They are on the downhill. Aydin may have a chance to squeeze into top 4 teams in this season. Fener is still competitive in CEV this year. Based on the games they have played so far, they are stronger than Scandicci.

• According to her story in ig, she was attending an event

What event? Her account is private, so if there is any additional info, could you please share? Thanks.

• Round 4, Schedule :

15:00 THY - Beylikdüzü

18:00 Karayolları - Nilüfer B

18:00 Çanakkale B - Halkbank

19:00 Eczacıbaşı Vitra - Fenerbahçe TRT Spor

18:00 Vakıfbank - Galatasaray TRT Spor

14:00 Beşiktaş - Aydın BB

• Poor Galatasary

they are going to face Vakıfbank next time and very likely to lose

they seem to continue to löse

what matters most is to manage to come out as a team off these loses

I did not check Galatasary's roster. Without Gamze, Neslihan, Kosheleva and Jack, I am curious what they have for this season?

• Standings :

1 Eczacıbaşı Vitra 11,3 points (3-0)

2. Vakıfbank 9,44 (3-0)

3. Fenerbahçe 9,32 (2-1)

4. Aydın BB 9,3 (3-0)

5. Galatasaray 6,34 (1-2)

6. THY 6,3 (2-1)

7. Karayolları 5,5 (1-2)

8. Nilüfer B 4,46 (1-2)

9. Kameroğlu Beylikdüzü VI 4,06 (1-2)

10. Beşiktaş 3,46 (1-2)

11. Halkbank 2,8 (0-3)

12. Çanakkale B 0,52 (0-3)

why Galatasaray is that high in the standings having lost 2 matches compare to THY that only lost 1?

• I did not check Galatasary's roster. Without Gamze, Neslihan, Kosheleva and Jack, I am curious what they have for this season?

They have OPP Meryem Boz,OH Hande Baladın,MB Cursty Jackson,OH Charlotte Leys,Libero Gizem Karadayı,OH Cansu Koç etc.as the setters : Çağla Akın and Nursevil Aydınlar

• They have OPP Meryem Boz,OH Hande Baladın,MB Cursty Jackson,OH Charlotte Leys,Libero Gizem Karadayı,OH Cansu Koç etc.as the setters : Çağla Akın and Nursevil Aydınlar

Looks kind of weak. Both Boz and Hande are not stable on attacking.

• omg I just saw on social media some people that don't understand anything about volleyball are bashing some players like Fatma because she didn't have a 50% spike success rate :aww: I've seen people call her dumb, stupid, useless, 'second division' quality....... I hope she doesnt read those things and this doesnt affect her game as it was actually flawless on both reception (+covering Bricio) and defense... Without Fatma Fener would have lost 0-3 today dont know if they realize that.

Edit: luckily a lot of the people that cursed and used 'certain' language have been reported, not all yet though. I'm happy though it seems the majority did not think like this. As a lot of the comments about Fatma are also positive now.

• so zhu today teachs all players a lesson.when face difficulties, how to attack,how to serve, how to block and be clam

I think we can be a fan of a player without being condescending. Zhu Ting is indeed an inspirational player. But each player has her own specificities and she has no lesson to give anyone. She is also not the only player in the court who demonstrated a strong fighting spirit.

• there are some interesting matches tomorrow

THY- Beylikdüzü seems to be a close struggle

Karayolları - Nilüfer , i expect a tough match since Nilüfer can play with all its foreigners

Çanakkale - Halkbank , match of the two weakests..i think Halkbank wins

Eczacıbaşı - Fenerbahçe , big match of this round, im guessing Eczacı wins since they seem to be the best team of the league so far

Vakıfbank - Galatasaray , Vakıf wins

Beşiktaş - Aydın seems to be postponed, i expect a good fight..Who wins ? maybe Aydın, since they have been playing well

• Gonna watch ECZ vs Fener and Vakif's vs Gala. My guess is ECZ and Vakif will win. Fener's serve is good, but ECZ has no issues with their reception as KYK and Larson are starters.