Turkey - Vestel Venüs Sultanlar Ligi - 2018/2019

• I didn't follow Turkish men's volley, but I know Halkbank is a strong team in Turkish men's league. I saw they're in CEV's pool this season.

• Gonna watch ECZ vs Fener and Vakif's vs Gala. My guess is ECZ and Vakif will win. Fener's serve is good, but ECZ has no issues with their reception as KYK and Larson are starters.

i guess Vakıf wins 3-0 or 3-1 at worst..on the other hand Galatasay has a reputation for playing well against Vakıf.lol

on Eczacı - Fener : Eczacı is the fav...if Fener shows its struggle like against Vakıf, could be a nicer match

• i guess Vakıf wins 3-0 or 3-1 at worst..on the other hand Galatasay has a reputation for playing well against Vakıf.lol

on Eczacı - Fener : Eczacı is the fav...if Fener shows its struggle like against Vakıf, could be a nicer match

Yes, Gala was always a challenge for Vakif in last two seasons, but only when they have Jack and they could play a fast transition game with some amazing serves. But this season is different. Hande's reception is a weak point that Vakif will make full use of. Like what Vakif did to her when she's was with ECZ last season. In game 4 of Turkish final last season, Hande's poor reception made ECZ collapse in a 0:3 game.

• hello to all,

My pronostics:

THY - Beylikdüzü : 2-3

Karyolları - Nilüfer B : 2-3

Çanakkale - Halkbank : 1-3

Eczacıbaşı - Fenerbahçe : 3-0

Vakıfbank - Galatasaray : 3-1

Vakif this moment non play so good...i think they can "grant" a set to Galatasaray.

• I can't choose who to root for........ both teams lets go... :whistle:

• I can't remember the last time I watched a game with so few side outs and this many points being won on serve by both teams. Very strange first set so far...

for real... both teams look super nervous for some reason

• hmmm I think the connection between Gamze and the hitters is still quite questionable. It's only the third (fourth?) game of the season anyway.

Fener seems shaky with the recieves from Kim's floater serves....doesn't look that destructive but super effective? oh well