Turkey - Vestel Venüs Sultanlar Ligi - 2018/2019

• Everyone in starting 6 of FB serves very hard, it is very hard to receive even for 'defensive OHs':white:

• Gala is pathetic this season, everyone is horrible. Their gap between the top 3 is even bigger. Which makes the league less entertaining.

Unfortunately no team has the luxury to play with only 2 foreign players . Especially Leys is not a player that could make a difference

• Galatasaray should transfer 2 foreigners (setter and OH) if they want to be in playoffs. The two best scorers of Turkish NT(Meryem and Hande) are horrible. I think I will give up on Hande after this season. I dont think we will able to qualify Olympics next summer:aww:

• what kind of injury did aydın ilkin have?🤔

• good tip by Meryem

She and Hande need to improvise with their spikes even if it is not easy, but looking at Galatasaray currently I'm not sure anything they can do will be enough. Hande can also do better then this, we have seen it...

• Galatasaray should transfer 2 foreigners (setter and OH) if they want to be in playoffs. The two best scorers of Turkish NT(Meryem and Hande) are horrible. I think I will give up on Hande after this season. I dont think we will able to qualify Olympics next summer:aww:

Yeah, Hande just doesn't have what it takes to be a starter, Turkey will suffer if Hande is the best offensive spiker they have.

• So far, this game is ugly. Both teams play like crap, but Gala is even worse. All Gala's OHs have poor reception. Even substitute Cetin can not pass ball well. She used to be Zhu Ting's substitute when she's was with Vakif. After two seasons with Gala, Cetin's reception dropped fast. But her reception is still better than Hande. Hande probably has the worst reception among all OHs in Turkish league. Boz is an error queen today. See how many hitting errors she made.

If Gala can make top 6 by the end of this season, they are lucky. Forget about top 4. They are not even close, based on the games they have played.

• It seems ECZ and Vakif will still dominate Turkish league this season. Other teams are not close to their level. Fener is still young and short of experience. Gala is on the downhill.

As to CL, my guess is ECZ, Vakif, Imoco and Novara will be the top 4.

• Gala's poor reception killed themselves. They just led at 14:11 a few mins ago, But they are down at 14:16...