Turkey - Vestel Venüs Sultanlar Ligi - 2018/2019

• i dont expect much from Fener- Nilüfer match but Beylikdüzü - Galatasaray could be better..both are going to be broadcast tomorrow

in Nilüfer, Bystenko has played better in the recent matches..also,Lazic made stats first time against Aydın...i hope she keeps getting involved in the game bcz they need her..

Fener's soccer team must be showing its worst performance ever in the history..they are the second worst team in the rankings :white: and this kinda makes me worried about the future of the volleyball next season

• For me Fener is weaker as team than last season and even last season they haven’t showed good performance.

And you can’t compare Tomkom with Ana at all. Not only from setter position, but Tomkom defence was amazing.

• Maybe overall Tomkom is better, but last year she didn't fut that well in the team.. reception wasn't so brilliant and setting to players like Jerkov or Rahimova didn't allow her to play her game. Two years ago with Kim and Grothues she played much better!

• Ebrar should leave and play as starter in a team like maybe Karayollari/Nilufer imho but I have the feeling she will stay in Vakifbank next season. Probably Melis Durul moves to another club.

Maybe also time for Vb's 'legendary' MB Melis Gürkaynak to leave? :rolll:

I think Ebrar would like to stay with Vakif. She's not a bench player like Tugba. When Sloetjes needs rest or she's off, Ebrar will get a chance to play. And Ebrar also prove herself in WCWC semi. She changed the game and shut down Praia's momentum in set 4. She already earned the trust from Guidetti.

IMHO, Tugba is the one who should find a way to play for other teams. She has no chance to be a starter in Vakif.

• Fencer 2019 is a younger team than last season. But team 2018 had more experiences.

Setter: I will pick up 2018.

OPP: almost equal. Vargas and Rahimova are different types.

OH: almost equal. But I will pick up 2019. Natalia is not stable any more after her injury. But Fatma could be a loophole at reception.

MB and L: same

• Beylikdüzü 2-1 Galatasaray

Galatasaray can't find anyone to help Meryem in offense and she starts to make errors now, Hande is so disappointing so far this season : ( I had hoped she'd do better....

• Fener lost against Nilufer :what::gone:

Wasn't it you the one who pleased the italian middle ranked teams for producing some upsets? :lol:

It happens in Italy: italian teams are the best, every match is a struggle.

It happens in Turkey: let's take a joke on Fener for losing by Nilufer.

• Tomorrow: the big battle of the giants in Burhan-Felek hall, Eczacibasi vs. VakifBank. I think opposed to the bookmakers, VakifBank is slightly favourite.