Turkey - Vestel Venüs Sultanlar Ligi - 2018/2019

• Just ignore that troll. Every time vakif loses, it's because they don't want to win, lmao, like, gtfo.:roll:

so about this match, it does not have too much meaning.it is just related to ranking before play offs.i dont know if this season ecz can win champion.but last year is a good example. vakif lost 2 matches before play offs,but they won at the end. i am not a fan of vakifbank.but i am a fan of Zhu.it is good to see her team"s victory.but when most things are not so good,losing matches are acceptable. i hope ecz can win this league,because they every year spend lots of money to buy famous players and their results are not so good.they even dont want to transfer meliha or hande to vakif,just want to weaken vakif by the limits of 3 players.so about turkish players in vakifbank,most are young and need a long way to go.it is the weakness of vakif.Ecz said they want 5 campions at the begaining .now they have lost 1. so .....lets expect turkey cup

• so about this match, it does not have too much meaning.it is just related to ranking before play offs.i dont know if this season ecz can win champion.but last year is a good example. vakif lost 2 matches before play offs,but they won at the end. i am not a fan of vakifbank.but i am a fan of Zhu.it is good to see her team"s victory.but when most things are not so good,losing matches are acceptable. i hope ecz can win this league,because they every year spend lots of money to buy famous players and their results are not so good.they even dont want to transfer meliha or hande to vakif,just want to weaken vakif by the limits of 3 players.so about turkish players in vakifbank,most are young and need a long way to go.it is the weakness of vakif.Ecz said they want 5 campions at the begaining .now they have lost 1. so .....lets expect turkey cup

take it easy. i already know the result before the opening of the season. After buying so many players, ecz vitra obviously has big advantage in the local league. I think it is high probability that they will win all local champions. However, the ones they want most are the title of cev champions league and fivb world club championship. They fail one already, I think they will aslo fail in champions league. Let us see whether my prediction is correct or not.:teach:

• take it easy. i already know the result before the opening of the season. After buying so many players, ecz vitra obviously has big advantage in the local league. I think it is high probability that they will win all local champions. However, the ones they want most are the title of cev champions league and fivb world club championship. They fail one already, I think they will aslo fail in champions league. Let us see whether my prediction is correct or not.:teach:

I dont see that big of an advantage for Ecz after buying Kim and Gibbemeyer, in the games against Vakif. IMHO, Kelsey surpassed Larson . And i would still say Vakif has better MBs . KYK and Lonneke is a close fight as they both have games where they are unstoppable and games where they are just basic, maybe KYK is more stable tho.

And Zhu, Boskovic are both :obey::obey:.

I think that the team whose setter perfoms better and whose coach do a better job in the finals will be decisive . And that the Ecz money just brought them closer to beating Vakif, but still didn't make them superior over them.

• you are talking as if Vakıf is a "cheap" team.lol..Eczacı has money but poor Vakıf doesnt :(

thats not the reality for sure!

also..let me put it straight rather than unnecessary cringe like : "Zhu :obey: or Tijana :obey:" after every match

Zhu wasnt good enough against Eczacı and Tijana wasnt good enough against Minas..that's it!

i dont know why but i feel a little mental issues about Tijana when playing against Vakıf and that kinda hinders her from showing her best besides those problems caused by the setters ..i believe KYK can help her taking some of the burden off her shoulders..lets wait till the playoff and CL to see it better

• also..let me put it straight rather than unnecessary cringe like : "Zhu :obey: or Tijana :obey:" after every match

Zhu wasnt good enough against Eczacı and Tijana wasnt good enough against Minas..that's it!

That only shows....These 2 teams only win when Boskovic plays well...and when Zhu plays well... without them carrying the load they can`t win...I`m still waiting for the day that Vakifbank will win something when Zhu is not playing well....

So yeah Zhu and Tijana are very much :obey:...

where are their teammates when they are not playing well or not doing enough to get the win????? :?::teach:

No Zhu no win....no Boskovic no win..plain and simple

• i generally agree that these two should play well against good teams..but Eczacı had won against Praia without Tijana :P

• I dont see that big of an advantage for Ecz after buying Kim and Gibbemeyer, in the games against Vakif. IMHO, Kelsey surpassed Larson . And i would still say Vakif has better MBs . KYK and Lonneke is a close fight as they both have games where they are unstoppable and games where they are just basic, maybe KYK is more stable tho.

And Zhu, Boskovic are both :obey::obey:.

I think that the team whose setter perfoms better and whose coach do a better job in the finals will be decisive . And that the Ecz money just brought them closer to beating Vakif, but still didn't make them superior over them.

I am not talking about the foreign players. You should check the local players of ecz vitra and vakifbank. Ecz vitra bought lots of experienced and stronger local players and they are on the bench and all ready to play!! Only three foreign players are allowed in turkish league. Gozda kirda retired. That makes vakifbank struggle in the local league.:teach:

• actually Kelsey is improving..libero Örge is doing much better now..Zehra is already good, if Kübra can improve too then Zehra-Kübra-Zhu-Lonneke-Kelsey-Cansu-Örge lineup is enough for VVSL to me.i like Cansu's distribution and setter feeling but she lives up and downs at times (is there any setter on the earth not having ups and downs ? )and this affects the quality of her sets if she becomes stable enough they are good team enough

• do u guys have any idea when will be the Turkish Cup ( or supercup..sorry I always get confused which is which lol)...I think last season the final was like on xmas eve or new year`s eve....and on the schedule they will have regular season games on Xmas day?

well I was thinking with Kim...no one would stand a chance against Vitra...but for whatever reason Kim has been just OK...she`s playing good but not her best. I really don`t know what`s up with her.

• do u guys have any idea when will be the Turkish Cup ( or supercup..sorry I always get confused which is which lol)...I think last season the final was like on xmas eve or new year`s eve....and on the schedule they will have regular season games on Xmas day?

well I was thinking with Kim...no one would stand a chance against Vitra...but for whatever reason Kim has been just OK...she`s playing good but not her best. I really don`t know what`s up with her.

according to the trt commentator in Eczacı-Vakıf match : playing in China dropped her(KYK) level..lol....does this comment make sense to you ?

• according to the trt commentator in Eczacı-Vakıf match : playing in China dropped her(KYK) level..lol....does this comment make sense to you ?

I remember it took a while for Brankica too to be back in shape after season in China so could be... I see KYK slowly getting back in shape tbh, she was very good vs VB imo, she just needs to hit the gym few more times and train to get there. Ofc we won't know if she can ever reach her peak again after 30 yrs but I believe she will be better and see the improvements already each match

• I'm not sure if Chinese League is the reason her level dropped. It could be but I don't think the level over there is so low like some people think. ...with the exception of Zhu all the Chinese play in China and they r among the best in the world. If the level of the league and players were low I don't think China would have what it takes to he one of the best teams in the world.

• I'm not sure if Chinese League is the reason her level dropped. It could be but I don't think the level over there is so low like some people think. ...with the exception of Zhu all the Chinese play in China and they r among the best in the world. If the level of the league and players were low I don't think China would have what it takes to he one of the best teams in the world.

I don't think it's a matter of players, I mean among 1.000.000.000 + people they can find as many players as they want. IMHO chinese trainers may be bad. I heard they train the same skill for months, then they move on to another one and so on. It looks anachronistic to what happens in any other league of the world.

• you are talking as if Vakıf is a "cheap" team.lol..Eczacı has money but poor Vakıf doesnt :(

thats not the reality for sure!

Ofc i didn't take Vakif as a cheap team...

They are both one of the richest volleyball clubs, but Ecz didn't win enough titles with any combination of expensive players they tried throughout the years . Money is not what they are lacking over Vakif, it's rather something else.

• Ze Roberto during a interview said he was very worried about Tamara going to China due to the way they train. He told her to be very careful and take care of her body.... And unfortunately something already happened to her 🤧

That's one of the reasons Lang Ping hired foreign trainers for the NT, because they have information in this area. Majority of the clubs in the league lack this knowledge which result in easy injury and early retirement.

• That's one of the reasons Lang Ping hired foreign trainers for the NT, because they have information in this area. Majority of the clubs in the league lack this knowledge which result in easy injury and early retirement.

Genuine question: is there any info on how the medical staff of Chinese clubs work? Information and research these days are so widespread that it's weird to me how such a big and influential country like China might still lack all this knowledge of injury prevention and rehabilitation.

Also sorry for the off-topic, didn't realize we were on the Turkish thread until after I posted this. lol