Turkey - Vestel Venüs Sultanlar Ligi - 2018/2019

• according to TVF website, Galatasaray HS - Vakifbank will be broadcasted on GSTV. That’s good news. We will have the chance to watch both matches. Hope both will be enjoyable and will finish in 5 sets. If GS wins against Vakif and Fener wins against Eczaci, it would make things more fun. Hope it happens so we will get some excitement, I would prefer it rather then seeing boring points gap on the table.

• i will be in the burhan felek gym after a long time to watch Gala - Vakıf match..i hope it'll be a match worth watching

i dont remember the last time i was in the gym

Meryem Boz's father has passed away.. im sorry for her loss

i guess She wont play tomorrow due to that

i guess Hande will play OPP but i also wonder if Ataman can use Atkinson as OPP too ?

i think Guidetti can start with Lonneke would mean Raşiç would be on the stands

Galatasaray has been playing better in the recent weeks..this match will be kinda a test for them to see where they stand

• I Private Messaged Polina Rahimova on her case with Pomi-->THY she was very shady towards Pomi staff and says she is very happy to play in Turkey and the best league VVSL again :lol:

Oh well, at least she seems fired up. Let's go Polina, show us what you really got to offer :box: she'll finally play with a good setter also

• I Private Messaged Polina Rahimova on her case with Pomi-->THY she was very shady towards Pomi staff and says she is very happy to play in Turkey and the best league VVSL again :lol:

Oh well, at least she seems fired up. Let's go Polina, show us what you really got to offer :box: she'll finally play with a good setter also

Of course pomì management is a mess but I bet that next year she will play in an another team. 😂😂

• Of course pomì management is a mess but I bet that next year she will play in an another team. 😂😂

Yes they come from 2nd division however THY is one of the few lower ranked teams that is willing to invest well in volleyball, their roster is already pretty good. I wouldn't be surprised if she renews with them as I can see them play in European cups next season also.

They now have Özge Kirdar as setter, Şeyma Ercan (NT player), Enright as OHs. Rahimova as Opposite. Ruseva/Soroglu MB duos. Now that they also have a dominant spiker for sideouts I can't say a single spot in which they are weak!

• Is Polina Rahimova really that good of a player? I find inconsistent.

At OPP's position, Polina is not on the same level as Boskovic and Egonu, but she's still one of best OPPs in the world.

I think she is on the same level as Fabris, Tandara, Fawcett and Haak.

Btw, Sloetjes' injury bothered her a lot in last two seasons, otherwise she should be just next to Boskovic and Egonu.

• At OPP's position, Polina is not on the same level as Boskovic and Egonu, but she's still one of best OPPs in the world.

I think she is on the same level as Fabris, Tandara, Fawcett and Haak.

Btw, Sloetjes' injury bothered her a lot in last two seasons, otherwise she should be just next to Boskovic and Egonu.

I would remove Fawcett and put Goncharova instead.

As regards Rahimova, she is a very powerful OPP and a great server but she is not a team-player and does a lot of mistakes. She is too slow and clumsy, even Diouf is better than her at defense.

• I would remove Fawcett and put Goncharova instead.

As regards Rahimova, she is a very powerful OPP and a great server but she is not a team-player and does a lot of mistakes. She is too slow and clumsy, even Diouf is better than her at defense.

That's not true at all. Rahimova is great team player. She played 2 season in Japan and she was a wonderful teammate, even on the court she had great attitude.

And last season with Fenerbache despite all the injuries they were having Rahimova always gave her best, she even played as OH when they needed her to and this shows she was willing to do anything to help her team win.

• Hello, is there a Turkish website with only volleyball news?

Volleyball is one of the most interactive sports going. It is a game of intuition. Imagination. Improvisation. But most of all, of reciprocity. Of teamwork. There is no way to freelance in volleyball. :serve:

• i wonder when Rabadzieva will start to play for Fener ?

she will play as the opposite of Brico at least in CL..what will Fener's reception look like ?

what do you think Fener can do against the good turkish and italian teams with this new addition in CL ?

• i wonder when Rabadzieva will start to play for Fener ?

she will play as the opposite of Brico at least in CL..what will Fener's reception look like ?

what do you think Fener can do against the good turkish and italian teams with this new addition in CL ?

Will Rahimova play against Beylikduzu? Someone said that Beylikduzu should be favourite in this match...

Volleyball is one of the most interactive sports going. It is a game of intuition. Imagination. Improvisation. But most of all, of reciprocity. Of teamwork. There is no way to freelance in volleyball. :serve:

• Volleyball is one of the most interactive sports going. It is a game of intuition. Imagination. Improvisation. But most of all, of reciprocity. Of teamwork. There is no way to freelance in volleyball. :serve: