Turkey - Vestel Venüs Sultanlar Ligi - 2018/2019

• Merve is selected to NT as middle blocker at that years.

that is news to me as well. I remember her as OH even in Eczacibasi Senior Team. For a year or two, she was loaned to Yesilyurt and she played as OH, she was the best scorer in a lot of matches. Even last year in FB, when they had lots of injured players, she played as OH in a match.

• Fenerbahce should try to give the TR citenzhip to Vargas.

She is just a star in the making.

How can a club offer citizenship to a player? Is that really possible? Isn't it up to Turkish government?

• I see that in my absence, domestic league has went about as expected...Eczaci lost only a single point, Vakif only lost a game against Eczaci, while you can set your clock to the idea that Fener and Gala are going to inevitably lose close sets to the aforementioned 2 teams.:lol:

As for that last Eczaci-Fener match in particular, I loved how it turned into something of a duel between Boskovic and Vargas, who finished with unreal 29 and 26 points, respectively, after only 3 sets of play.:obey::heart:

But I have to say how utterly moronic Turkish Cup is being organised this year. Not just the stupidly squeezed schedule (everything happens in 4 days, and in March, while last year's edition was in December:aww:), but I was literally unable to find a single piece of information on when the finishing stages are going to be played, until I visited this thread. So belated thanks to those who provided that info back in December.:win:

• How can a club offer citizenship to a player? Is that really possible? Isn't it up to Turkish government?

I explained it wrong. Sorry.I wanted to say that Fenerbahce should try to help Vargas to get the Turkish citenship. I mean, of course, if the club is interested and player too, to help the cuban with the process.

• I agree on Turkish citizenship for Vargas or someone else will do it anyway!!:heart:

Ebrar could learn to receive or maybe both. It is no thing to look down on, Poor Melissa literally has no NT home atm :\ waste of her talent

• lets see how Gala will be stopping Vargas today..they should for a win for sure..being third or fourth in the standings wouldnt make such a big difference for Gala..they would face either Eczacı or Vakıf at a probable semifinal...they lost 2-3 to Eczacı and 0-3 to Vakıf...so getting the fourth place may be better for them considering Eczacı will most probably be the first ? LOL

lets see what Çanakkale will do against Beylikdüzü at home..Çanakkale has now two foreigners (both are MBs interestingly : Sanchez and Sobolkska )

i dont expect them to beat Beylikdüzü though

• Gala choked again at the end of the 1st set.

No surprise.

• Another stupid referee mistake at 23-24, it was supposed to be 23-25 Fener. If you cannot even see this, please go and stay away from volleyball. And he went and gave yellow card to Terzic.

There should be some sort of review of referee after every game by both teams so we can stop watching these loosers.

• Hande's setting is as bad as her reception. LOL

• 10:3

Looks like a blowout in set 2

• Another stupid referee mistake at 23-24, it was supposed to be 23-25 Fener. If you cannot even see this, please go and stay away from volleyball. And he went and gave yellow card to Terzic.

There should be some sort of review of referee after every game by both teams so we can stop watching these loosers.

• Such a boring game.

Gala played horribly in every way. I'm out.

• When you put Fenerbahçe under service pressure, they are not a good team at all. When there is an off ball and Fatma is in the front row, she can't kill a single ball and Vargas is too unstable. I think Rabadzhieva is a good transfer for them. Galatasaray takes the third set.