Turkey - Vestel Venüs Sultanlar Ligi - 2018/2019

• I also have the feeling that Ecz is quite hiding its game. They are not really trying to find their rhythm, the match for them is not crucial, they miss Beyza and they are coming back from Russia.

• She was turned into a defensive player when she went abroad, 'cause it's really hard to find good passers. In her college days she was an offensive outside hitter and, according to John Cook, her college coach, she was best back row spiker he ever trained, even better than Larson, another offensive outside hitter forced by the lack of good passer to be turned into a defensive one.

Omg, my Kelsey. I will watch her match at NCAA soon to find out. Thank you

• Vakif 3:0 easy win.

Ecz was sleeping in the whole game...

• Kelsey Robinson must be the most all around OH now in the world :heart: I will be upset if she libero again, she is now better then Hill, Larson and Bartsch also imho.

I'm truly enjoying watching her in such a form.

• Kelsey Robinson must be the most all around OH now in the world :heart: I will be upset if she libero again, she is now better then Hill, Larson and Bartsch also imho.

Go tell Karch. He has no idea of what he does with his NT, But if I tell, they'll say I'm hater... :whistle:

I dont think so.I think Zhu and larson better than her when we think of 'all round'

• Compared with Kelsey's offense in Rio semi final, esp in set 5, she improved a lot this season.

• Go tell Karch. He has no idea of what he does with his NT, But if I tell, they'll say I'm hater... :whistle:

I like Karch's coaching. At least it's funny to watch his preachment in time-out, "We can do it, all right?" ^^

• As a MB, Gibbemeyer's attack Exc.% is 25%. Anyone will fit in better than her.

• better blocking team won comfortably. is anyone even surprised.

i dont know why motta is insisting on gamze. she sucks. ezgi is much better than her.

i figured when beyza had an operation that vakıf is gonna win easily against eczacı in turkish league(including playoffs).

gibby is beyond terrible in offense. she couldnt have performed any worse even if she wanted to this whole season.

it seems like eczacı is not gonna win anything important this season either. they might as well wait for zhu's leaving. maybe then they can have a chance. even then, they have to get better players in setter and middle position to win. but they couldnt even do that. i mean they are desperate for a local setter for years. naz becomes available. and they cant get her. really?how do you let your rival(fener) transfer her when you had the chance.

btw KYK is nowhere near her old-self. she used to be what zhu is right now. but this is not the case anymore.

• What happened to Beyza? She got the surgery?

• I have always been a fan of Motta but I have to be honest, I wouldn’t be a fan of him if this season was the first time I watch him and his team.

Does he really think it is going to work with Busra ever? Or Gozde? What is Guldeniz’s role in this team? We have seen many times how her defence and serving was useful for her team, why doesn’t she get a chance when Kim comes to serve? Why didn’t he use Yasemin last season at all and then send her to 2nd league? Why is she still on loan in that team? Why can’t he see it is not going to happen with Gamze? Why couldn’t he see that hitters weren’t getting the balls they wanted against Vakif in this match? Did he really think it was Boskovic’s fault? Why does he have to wait until it is too late to make changes? It is not Halkbank you are playing against!!!

It is not just for this match, it has been like this even when they won the match.

There was this saying how Boskovic plays like a beast in NT and she is a bit underperforming in her club compare to her performance in NT. Do you guys really think she has the same role in Eczaci? Maybe Eczaci can’t use her.