Turkey - Vestel Venüs Sultanlar Ligi - 2018/2019

• You didnt understand my point of view:aww: 4+1 foreign rule will make players go to another teams. For example if Meliha and Güldeniz know from the begining of the season that Eczacibasi will have 4+1 foreigners and they still stay at the club, sorry but they deserve to be benched and be a mediocre player. They can choose either going to a different team in Turkey or other countries. This is the same for other girls. One more thing; Ecem Alıcı or Fulden Ural's playing wont effect Turkish NT that both are very mediocre players as you can see in the stats. Neither of them cant play a decent game that they benched during the game all the time. I would prefer Nikolova to play:wavy:(She is having a good stats at Challenge Cup) By the way look at young Serbian or American girls that they can easily go anywhere at such a young age and develop their skills(Dont say they dont have a decent league, here I am talking about mentality and you know young Turkish girls mentality). Our players mentality has to change or we will be at where we are next 10 years.:whistle:

• I agree that we can't judge a possible 4+1 based on current teams, I mean those are made to fit the 3+1 system, if the system was different, teams would have likely made other transfers.

Yes she is having a bad season, but Fulden Ural>Nikolova. Nikolova herself has been on the bench in Turkish league for some seasons also and never showed anything special. I don't like judging players entirely just on stats... Fulden can be useful sub for NT tbh and just 1 season will not disprove her work on other seasons and she was even very useful when she entered the court few times in NT.

• Oh come on:white: Fulden is 28 years old and she has never been a game changer neither in her club nor in NT last season. She is just a mediocre player. She can find a place in the league because we dont have many decent players. Please be realistic and dont try to show mediocre Turkish players good enough(and this is a very common attitude among Turkish users here). There arent any single Turkish player that plays even decent game in 5-12 placed teams. I wish we had eoungh good locals just as Italians so that our league would be a lot more fun to watch. Italian league is more fun because of their good locals that unfortunately we dont have.

• Oh come on:white: Fulden is 28 years old and she has never been a game changer neither in her club nor in NT last season. She is just a mediocre player. She can find a place in the league because we dont have many decent players. Please be realistic and dont try to show mediocre Turkish players good enough(and this is a very common attitude among Turkish users here). There arent any single Turkish player that plays even decent game in 5-12 placed teams. I wish we had eoungh good locals just as Italians so that our league would be a lot more fun to watch. Italian league is more fun because of their good locals that unfortunately we dont have.

Here we go again with the not world-class, not game-changer labels... Can you please elaborate what you mean with 'game changer'. Last time I checked volleyball is a team sport and with that every useful player in their own spot is a game changer. She does not have to be a Zhu Ting or Mihajlovic and no one said she was... But you can't deny she was one of the most useful local OHs in Halkbank next to Salas and their game was super fun + they were competitive. When she entered court in VNL and spiked a clean winner close to 100 km/h I knew that its not the talents that we lack but proper management/federation/ people to take care of these girls aside from the top teams but they mostly only care about money anyways.

Btw who are all these tons of game changer Italian locals? :lol: Maybe you think some of the 4+1 are Italian...

• Game changer is a big word but what I tried to say was she isnt even a stable player, just mediocre. Of course I dont compare her with Zhu or Mihajlovic. If you understand that way... :whistle:And I wont make a list of Italian players here because I see a resistance from you to understand what I say.:wavy:

• Any news about Cansu ?? I'm sorry if someone post it but I haven't seen it yet...

• You didnt understand my point of view:aww: 4+1 foreign rule will make players go to another teams. For example if Meliha and Güldeniz know from the begining of the season that Eczacibasi will have 4+1 foreigners and they still stay at the club, sorry but they deserve to be benched and be a mediocre player. They can choose either going to a different team in Turkey or other countries. This is the same for other girls. One more thing; Ecem Alıcı or Fulden Ural's playing wont effect Turkish NT that both are very mediocre players as you can see in the stats. Neither of them cant play a decent game that they benched during the game all the time. I would prefer Nikolova to play:wavy:(She is having a good stats at Challenge Cup) By the way look at young Serbian or American girls that they can easily go anywhere at such a young age and develop their skills(Dont say they dont have a decent league, here I am talking about mentality and you know young Turkish girls mentality). Our players mentality has to change or we will be at where we are next 10 years.:whistle:

You didn't explain your point:roll: It is based on assumptions. Which other teams are you talking about? There are 12 teams in the league, once 4 foreigners are allowed, there are simply to 'other teams' for these players. Nikolava is attackling with 34% while Ecem Alıcı did with 33%. So she is not an upgrade to 'mediocre locals';)

As much as you like calling every player mediocre, these are the only players who are playing regularly in their teams. With even 3+1 we have only Meliha-Seyma-Fatma as OH (and Hande unless Guidetti uses her as Opp). Good players do not grow on trees. Serbian and American girls do not have any other chance than going abroad since they don't have either any league or a weak one. It is different with Turkish ones, this is already best league in the world, they can work with best trainers with very good conditions, why would they want to go to another league in a young age?.:aww: It is similar with Italians, there are only a few Italian players playing abroad.

Anyway, letting 4th foreigner would be worse thing Turkish federation can do to NT. Currently Turkish clubs are winning most of the European cups in last decade with current rule so there is no need to change it for the sake of 'improving' level of league. ;)

• You didn't explain your point:roll: It is based on assumptions. Which other teams are you talking about? There are 12 teams in the league, once 4 foreigners are allowed, there are simply to 'other teams' for these players. Nikolava is attackling with 34% while Ecem Alıcı did with 33%. So she is not an upgrade to 'mediocre locals';)

As much as you like calling every player mediocre, these are the only players who are playing regularly in their teams. With even 3+1 we have only Meliha-Seyma-Fatma as OH (and Hande unless Guidetti uses her as Opp). Good players do not grow on trees. Serbian and American girls do not have any other chance than going abroad since they don't have either any league or a weak one. It is different with Turkish ones, this is already best league in the world, they can work with best trainers with very good conditions, why would they want to go to another league in a young age?.:aww: It is similar with Italians, there are only a few Italian players playing abroad.

Anyway, letting 4th foreigner would be worse thing Turkish federation can do to NT. Currently Turkish clubs are winning most of the European cups in last decade with current rule so there is no need to change it for the sake of 'improving' level of league. ;)

:what:

• Polen and Gözde Yılmaz become very good players by training with worlds best trainers all these years. Cant you see 3+1 wont make NT better and we are still at where we are 10 years ago.

WCH results: 2006 》10, 2010》6, , 2014》9, 2018》10

Where is the improvement? We couldnt qualify to Olympics and I dont have much big hope for 2020. Look at Serbia's evolution in last 15 years and this is because their players play everywhere in the world.(Even when I say I am talking about the mentality difference and dont say they dont have a decent league, you did it:teach::whistle:) We are quite good at young age categories and maybe better then them.Italy manages to be one of the best NTs in the world with 4+ foreigners but our little, fragile girls must be protected by the rules because their heart would be broken if they cant find a team in Istanbul nearby their boyfriends.

Anyway, everyone has own opinion. I would like to watch more competitive league than a NT that fails always in the big tournaments.

• Boskovic was best player of Serbia and 6th best scorer of 2014 WCH when she was 17 and playing for a noname club in Serbia...

Egonu took Italy to Rio when she was 17 and playing for Club Italia...

Zhu Ting was the best player of China in 2014 Wch and took them to final when She was 20...

And she was playing for one of the worst clubs in Chinese league...

Being a great player has nothing to do with playing all around the world...

There's a thing called talent...

Polen and Gözde were not great prospects to begin with, no matter how much and where they played

they wouldn't have become world class...

Turkey didn't improve much in last 6 years for two reasons

1) mediocre coaches like Barbolini and Akbaş..

2) not having a great offensive player...

Turkey does not have a Boskovic, Egonu or Zhu...

Swap Meryem with Egonu and I bet a million dollars Italy won't beat Turkey...

Swap Meryem with Boskovic and Serbia won't stand a chance against Turkey...

We have a great prospect with Ebrar now, and I also expect Hande and Derya to become good 2nd options a la Sylla, Mihajlovic...

So we have to invest in the right players, those who are talented must play for the success of the NT, the mediocre majority is not important...

It's on Vakıfbank and Eczacı to make it work, and has nothing to do with rest of the league...

They should either play with talented local players or loan them out...

• i dont get why everybody attaches success only to having very talented players ? thats a way but not only way!

you can have good players and a good running system and still can be succesful

i dont know why some are underestimating "mediocre" players ??

every player is very important for in its system

in a team, you need players who can do dirty job too..you cant win anything with 6 great offensive players!

i trust in all those mediocre players . they just need opportunity to play..you have to trust in your mediocre players,yeah!

i mean Malesevic,Molnar of Serbia , Sasa of Brazil, Sherban of Russia are/were not great players yet they are/were important to their teams

• Usa won world championship 2014 without a highly terminal player. Sometimes its not only about 1 very good offensive player. Although it is always good to have a go-to player. But if ur system works and everyone contributes thay should be enough.

• Usa won world championship 2014 without a highly terminal player. Sometimes its not only about 1 very good offensive player. Although it is always good to have a go-to player. But if ur system works and everyone contributes thay should be enough.

Alisha played like a Goddess, except the game against Italy. Even Murphy used to kill 10+ balls each match. :lol:

• If there is no chemistry among the players, the system is not gonna work. Ecz had all star players in 2016-17 season. They started all foreigners in CL matches, but they still can not win CL title. That's the example.

• Olesia is the most beautiful volleyball player ever ( at least for me).