Turkey - Vestel Venüs Sultanlar Ligi - 2018/2019

• One match doesn't make her bad at all, this is overall conclusion

Honestly Sloetjes underperformed during this season. Except that CL game in Russia when Vakif lost. Then, Sloetjes was in full ace-mode.

• It would be nice for change to see Fener winning over Vakifbank.

• Obviously he isn't. Just found another chance to say a Turkish team is weak(er) and takes it as always. Lol classic. Even though everyone is talking about good level of the match and local players playing well 😂

Not just good. I'd say very strong level. And both teams are playing like in men's volleyball: attacking from the service line like crazy.

Bravo Fener!

• And still Sloetjes >Ebrar.

Um, duh..? How do you even compare the two. Ebrar is still extremely young. She's a turkish local player and Sloetjes is a foreign player who vakif has brought and payed for with a high price.

• Um, duh..? How do you even compare the two. Ebrar is still extremely young. She's a turkish local player and Sloetjes is a foreign player who vakif has brought and payed for with a high price.

Let him be. There's nothing to say about turkish league today, so he's desperately looking for something bad to say. :lol:

• Congrats Fenerbahce! And congrats Vakifbank too! The last two sets were just a class of high level volleyball!

Vargas, Vargas and Vargas! Fener almost won that set (and the match in 4 sets) thanks to her amazing serves! They were 16-20 and they almost clinched it! Of course she got blocked a lot of times, but her performance for her age is just wow. She got blocked, but then she asks Ana to get the next ball. But there is still room for improvement.

Fatma had an outstanding match too, I didnt expect she would get sets in the clutch moments. But she delivered well.

There arent words for describe Eda Erdem performance. Hope to see her in Tokyo.

I think Cansu choices killed her team in the key moments. Ebrar played good too. I love passionate players, but there is a small red line between being passionate and behave like an arsehole. She is very young and she will learn with the time, that is more than sure. She has such a role model player like Zhu next to her. She should look inside the court instead on the bench..because Gui's attitude :down:

• Let him be. There's nothing to say about turkish league today, so he's desperately looking for something bad to say. :lol:

Today match was really nice, but are you really disagree with the fact that both teams are stronger in CL than in TL ??

• It's really annoying Sloëtjes always gets criticised. This season many times she was really important. As you can see now, she is really important for Vakifbank. Today she wasn't playing good and they couldn't win the match:roll: Ebrar couldn't kill any ball at important moments, so she wasn't playing that great either.

• well, now ecz vitra now has the chance to get cup again~~~ this match is really energy consuming~~~:teach:

At least something this year :gone: