Turkey - Vestel Venüs Sultanlar Ligi - 2018/2019

• Kim might be on a weak NT, but that didn't stop her from wanting to improve her skills. She trained hard and that's what got her to be one of the top volleyball players. Vargas in the right direction will follow suit and hopefully knock some sense in the Cuban Volleyball Federation.

• Regarding the "debate" of Sloetjes performance, I think she's fine. However, unlike Zhu or Rasic, her main weakness is she needs to work within a system (same for Robinson). Cansu is a very creative setter, but at the same time, it's also her main weakness, because her setting could be unpredictable. If the connection of Cansu and Sloetjes at that day was great, Sloetjes will perform. If not her performance will be suck. So blaming uniquely Sloetjes's performance, I think is unfair.

• Take it easy.I think gui still saves some cards for the final of turkish league and champions league. Vakifbank does not prepre well for this match and they has only one day to rest. Moreover, fenerbachee plays really good especially in set5. Fenerbache has 81% spike successful rate and vakifbank has 0 block in set5. That is why vakifbank loses set 5!:teach:

I am still scratching my head why Coach Gui decided to replace Erbar in 5th set when they were up 8-7 and clearly had momentum, Erbar was about to serve, one of her best weapon, very interesting decision to say the least.

• I am still scratching my head why Coach Gui decided to replace Erbar in 5th set when they were up 8-7 and clearly had momentum, Erbar was about to serve, one of her best weapon, very interesting decision to say the least.

thats why he lost in RIo 2016 to China

• Kim might be on a weak NT, but that didn't stop her from wanting to improve her skills. She trained hard and that's what got her to be one of the top volleyball players. Vargas in the right direction will follow suit and hopefully knock some sense in the Cuban Volleyball Federation.

Didn't Cuban fed. like ban her? I'm not sure if she'll ever go back there, not many talented Cubans have these days. Pretty sure TVF has her eyes locked on her, missing Vargas out is also like gifting another NT so Turkish Federation will act keeping that in the back of their minds. Personally I feel they're already working on it tbh.

• I am still scratching my head why Coach Gui decided to replace Erbar in 5th set when they were up 8-7 and clearly had momentum, Erbar was about to serve, one of her best weapon, very interesting decision to say the least.

I have also no idea about this....erbar gets one point from 4 spikes. I only see one time this season that gui lets zhuting free of reception and focusing on attack! Maybe gui saves this strategy for more important finals~~:what:

• Didn't Cuban fed. like ban her? I'm not sure if she'll ever go back there, not many talented Cubans have these days. Pretty sure TVF has her eyes locked on her, missing Vargas out is also like gifting another NT so Turkish Federation will act keeping that in the back of their minds. Personally I feel they're already working on it tbh.

if you have ever been in cuba,that you will know why this country is so hopeless.

• Didn't Cuban fed. like ban her? I'm not sure if she'll ever go back there, not many talented Cubans have these days. Pretty sure TVF has her eyes locked on her, missing Vargas out is also like gifting another NT so Turkish Federation will act keeping that in the back of their minds. Personally I feel they're already working on it tbh.

So sad and messed up on their part.

• though vakif lost this match,I understand one thing about Zhu .Why she deserves the highest pay. she attacks,receives,blocks...and I still cant understand why Cansu always sets to slotjes or erbar at the begin of one set,even though zhu in in front ? she killed the match as the same way many times

Lmao Zhu, Zhu, Zhu, you talk too much about Zhu, Zhu, Zhu.

• I have also no idea about this....erbar gets one point from 4 spikes. I only see one time this season that gui lets zhuting free of reception and focusing on attack! Maybe gui saves this strategy for more important finals~~:what:

Vakifbank's best line-up in clutch time last two years have always been replacing Sloëtjes by either Robinson or Hill and free Zhuting off reception duty. Vakifbank uses this strategy a lot during clutch time last few years. They only have 2 reliable OH this year, that's why Coach Gui rarely does it this year. Last few points in the 5th set, if i have to replace Erban, I would replace her by AYKAC AYCA and let Zhu focus on offense.

• Vakifbank's best line-up in clutch time last two years have always been replacing Sloëtjes by either Robinson or Hill and free Zhuting off reception duty. Vakifbank uses this strategy a lot during clutch time last few years. They only have 2 reliable OH this year, that's why Coach Gui rarely does it this year. Last few points in the 5th set, if i have to replace Erban, I would replace her by AYKAC AYCA and let Zhu focus on offense.

They did that because Zhu's reception was not that good. Her reception improved considerably this year. She received better than Kelsey in a lot of matches.

• They did that because Zhu's reception was not that good. Her reception improved considerably this year. She received better than Kelsey in a lot of matches.

I agree with you in general, but during the clutch time when you only have one consistent scorer, I would not allow Feberbahce to force you to go to 2nd/3rd options by targeting Zhu on serve. That's always my point, even if Zhu has the best reception in the world, the other team would still target her on serve especially during clutch time, because she is such a great attacker. Why would Vakifbank allow that to happen so easily?