Turkey - Vestel Venüs Sultanlar Ligi - 2018/2019

• For now Fener is the only team who is upgrading from this season.

Still waiting for other transfer news, but for now Fener looks the strongest one from Turkey, for now.

• What's up with Vargas? She can't kill a ball and every spike is blocked or a mistake. She isn't fully healthy maybe? Terzic could try Polen or Dobriana as OPPs.

• Fenerbahce's libero is the worst libero playing in a top team in the main leagues. She simply destroys the team at the end of every tough match.

• Fenerbahce's libero is the worst libero playing in a top team in the main leagues. She simply destroys the team at the end of every tough match.

I agree, both Dalbeler and Yilmaz have been negative in the most important matches. Today Dalbeler didn't help at all!

• From 2nd div play-offs:

A.Ü. Yeşilyurt is the first team that took their VVSL ticket for season 2019-2020.

Sarıyer - PTT fighting for the second spot atm it is 1-1

TVF streams it live on their YT channel. Some familliar names: Dajana Boskovic (Tijana's sister) in Sarıyer. Yanelis Santos in PTT f.e.

• I check the stats of vakifbank vs fenerbache. It seems robinson and slotjes's stats are good. :teach:

Congratulaions to these girls after a tough but expected loss in champions league vs novara! Well done!

I guess u did not watch the game as they both had to be replaced and Vakifbanks bench saved them otherwise Fener would have won set 4.

• Is it right that olesia rykhliuk got fired by Besiktas?:what:

At least that's what Beliën said on a Dutch website.

• Is it right that olesia rykhliuk got fired by Besiktas?:what:

At least that's what Beliën said on a Dutch website.

From what I understand when BJK had a good chance to beat Galatasaray they believe she 'rigged' the match and made errors on purpose+acted like she had an injury on her finger/refused to play longer. Than there was rumours exactly around that time that she signed with GS so...

I'm not suprised about this tbh

• From what I understand when BJK had a good chance to beat Galatasaray they believe she 'rigged' the match and made errors on purpose+acted like she had an injury on her finger/refused to play longer. Than there was rumours exactly around that time that she signed with GS so...

I'm not suprised about this tbh

That's soooo unprofessional of her! Beşiktaş was unlucky with Belien and Ceren's injuries and now with rhykliuk😒

• Btw if I understood correctly there will be 14 teams in VVSL next season! There is also tons of teams in 2nd division that want to invest HUGE Sariyer and PTT are part of this, work towards VVSL. 2nd division will be really competitive also. It will be really interesting.

Level of this 2nd div match is good!

• I guess u did not watch the game as they both had to be replaced and Vakifbanks bench saved them otherwise Fener would have won set 4.

Not really.

Sloetjes went off at 14-16 after scoring with her last 2 attacks because Guidetti wanted an OPP in the front court, not because Sloetjes was the reason they were losing. Buket and Ebrar did a good job so Guidetti didn't bother to replace them when Ebrar went to position 1. You saying Fener would have won set 4 is simply a guess. The only set they did lose was when Guidetti randomly decided to start with Sloetjes on the bench.