Turkey - Vestel Venüs Sultanlar Ligi - 2018/2019

• From what I understand when BJK had a good chance to beat Galatasaray they believe she 'rigged' the match and made errors on purpose+acted like she had an injury on her finger/refused to play longer. Than there was rumours exactly around that time that she signed with GS so...

I'm not suprised about this tbh

If that's true then my respect for Rykhliuk just went way down, that's really pathetic behaviour for a professional athlete. :thumbdown:

• I don't believe she would do that.

Olesia is known for making mistakes at clutch time especially when she's the only player on the team that can score.

Clubs will force injured players to play sometimes. Let's not forget what Vitra did to Thaiza. Rasic played CL final 4 while injured.

I would like to believe Olesia was just looking out for herself if that's the case.

• I mean I kinda understand her though its super unprofessional. She could choose to play either Challenge Cup or CEV Cup/CL... She chose the latter.

Her injury in that match was looking quite fake tbh :lol: she looked so unbothered

• For sure BJK didnt force her at all! You can rewatch that match. They said you decide if you can play or not. She first stood on court first made some mistakes than just walked away...

• PTT ran away with it in the middle of the set! Sarıyer 2-3 PTT (7-15) from 6-8!

Congrats A.Ü. Yeşilyurt and PTT!

Final scoreboard

1. PTT 5 pts. (2W 1L)

2. A.Ü. Yeşilyurt 5 pts. (2W 1L)

3. Sarıyer Bld. 5 pts. (1W 2L)

4. İlbank 3 pts. (1W 2L)

Thats so sad for Sarıyer... Dajana just is not the same as Tijana. PTT good teamwork in the end.

• I will watch it. But I guess using this logic Conegliano should have told Egonu to do the same against Firenze 😂

I dont see how thats similar, similar would be in case Novara and Conegliano would meet in quarter finals which decides CL ticket.

Btw Im not hating on Rykhliuk, I lowkey would have done the same lmao

• I dont see how thats similar, similar would be in case Novara and Conegliano would meet in quarter finals which decides CL ticket.

Btw Im not hating on Rykhliuk, I lowkey would have done the same lmao

vow u r so bad :D:D:D.

Well if Novara lost for Firenze they would have been out of CL next season....one less opponent on Conegliano`s way.

• vow u r so bad :D:D:D.

Well if Novara lost for Firenze they would have been out of CL next season....one less opponent on Conegliano`s way.

That'd be super unprofessional, I get where you're coming from but this case was way more directly influencing if her future team even takes part! I mean it's why BJK fired her we can choose not to believe it ofc. But like imagine ur a pro and kicking your team out you'll play for in a few months and missing chance for playing in CEV or even CL directly. I know I'd gently spike that ball wide and act surprised at sp...:whistle::lol: