Turkey - Vestel Venüs Sultanlar Ligi - 2018/2019

• I don't think the quality is bad. There are nice blocks and attacks so far

• There are three reasons to dislike Vakifbank: one from a technical point of view, Cansu should not play for such a team. And then Guidetti and Ebrar, their behavior is not up to the highest level of sportsmanship for sure.

(not necessarily refering to today's match, it's an overall statement)

• Kim Yeon Koung plays so well in the end of the season!

• There are three reasons to dislike Vakifbank: one from a technical point of view, Cansu should not play for such a team. And then Guidetti and Ebrar, their behavior is not up to the highest level of sportsmanship for sure.

Definitely agree! I like ebrar's game. He is a big talent but with this attitude he won't go further

And Cansu is just not enough for this level

(not necessarily refering to today's match, it's an overall statement)

Guidetti is the only reason I need. Sometimes I try to support them because I like some of the players but then he does something stupid and I want them to lose again. :lol:

• Boskovic's attacking ratio:white:

• Definitely agree! I like ebrar's game. He is a big talent but with this attitude he won't go further

And Cansu is just not enough for this level

I havent followed Ebrar for a while, is Ebrar identifying as male? Because than I need to change pronouns from now on. Good thing that in Turkish pronouns are all gender neutral ^^ so she won' t have a problem at least with that

• Why put drama Queen Ebrar back in court!!!:aww: She didn't contribute anything and gave away that point with a very easy serve!