Turkey - Vestel Venüs Sultanlar Ligi - 2018/2019

• Glad Ecz won this one! They are less of a "only Boskovic team" now ( even thou she scored 35 points ,50 balls aint much for 5 sets (64% :super: ). Having back-up setter really paid off, Gamze did a good job

I have hope for Cansu, she had some good games (more than bad ones) and i see her improving in the future

• Cansu did not play well we get it, but I am curious why Kelsey does not get hate here? She can't kill a ball and if she's THAT good player she should contribute more. People here love to excuse her :whistle: I believe that Di Iulio would have done more than her.

• Cansu did not play well we get it, but I am curious why Kelsey does not get hate here? She can't kill a ball and if she's THAT good player she should contribute more. People here love to excuse her :whistle: I believe that Di Iulio would have done more than her.

For my point of view, Kelsey is libero :lol:! We ask too much from her. As I said at the begining of the season, the whole team of vakifbank is a training camp for turkish players..:win:

She was really good in attack in the matches against Fenerbahce AND received a ton more serves than she did today. Yeah she was pretty useless today to be honest.

• Ebrar is the most annoying player EVER :gone:

• Both Boskovic and Zhu had a solid game. KYK also made some crucial points.

Cansu was horrible in this game. Her setting was not stable at all. Too many set-ups were way too low to spike. That's the biggest issue for her. And Cansu lost her connection with MB as well. The last point was the example.

Buket is even worse. She played like an amateur setter.

When Ezgi was out for injury, Gamze played pretty good for the rest of the time.

• Kelsey was very picky about setting. Once Cansu set up a ball not comfortable for her, Kelsey only did a drop shot, which gave up the chance to score. When Kelsey was on the front row, Vakif always had trouble to rotate.

I disagree. IMO, Robinson's role is not to lead this team offensively but it's to give stability in the backrow. And I like Di Iulio, but I don't think she's better attacker than Robinson

• I just realized serdar referred Ebrar as he:D

It wasn't on purpose Grammar Nazis!:hit::lol: As Beri said, in our language there is no distinction between he/she/it. Thus I always make mistake with pronouns :aww:

• I think that there are two values that athletes mustn't forget, which are being humble and respectful. I don't see them in Ebrar. The match was important and full of tension, but you have to be respectful towards your opponents.

It doesn't matter who has won more than who, just play your game. You can show your emotions, just scream or run around the field like a crazy.

Think about yourself and to make your team win Ebrar, those are energies well spent.