Turkey - Vestel Venüs Sultanlar Ligi - 2018/2019

• That's the case with most of the European teams:roll:

• Sloëtjes is sitting in the stands!:white: I know she isn't playing great lately, but i think it's not a wise decision of Guidetti because Ebrar isn't enough in this big matches. But she is being sacrificed because Vakifbank doesn't have a decent Turkish outside hitter, Robinson is underperforming big time and Aykac is the most useless libero who can't recieve, so Di Lulio has to be in the selection so she can come in to recieve. Next to that, Rasic has to be on court, because Zehra isn't playing good.

BTW Gamze is playing great!

• Gizem takes everything of the ground in the second set! She is playing much better than Simge, who is having a hard time to receive.

• Sloëtjes is sitting in the stands!:white: I know she isn't playing great lately, but i think it's not a wise decision of Guidetti because Ebrar isn't enough in this big matches. But she is being sacrificed because Vakifbank doesn't have a decent Turkish outside hitter, Robinson is underperforming big time and Aykac is the most useless libero who can't recieve, so Di Lulio has to be in the selection so she can come in to recieve. Next to that, Rasic has to be on court, because Zehra isn't playing good.

BTW Gamze is playing great!

I think it is the best time to train erbar. Maybe sloetjes is not at good condition? Vakifbank has got enough champions during last several years. Guddetti will not lose the job even if he loses the final. He is the coach of the turkey national team.2020 is coming:teach:

• How many errors can Eczacibasi make!?!:white::gone:

• Do I rarely see Jordan mad. Ebrar should tone it down a little bit. She's so young among these top tier players yet she's disrespectful.

It's one thing to be full of spirit and energetic; it's completely different to be disrespectful to the opponents.

• Yikes, this match is horrible. lol What happened to Eczacibasi?

The serves are now targeted at Simge, not Jordan or Kim. Simge's receives are unstable rn, and Gamze's sets to the left unstable as well. Vakif, on the other hand, is showing great defense and Gizem digging all of Boskovic's spikes. Ecza's mbs are unable to find the correct timing too. I wonder if they'll be able to find their way out of their mess. If not, Vakif is going to take this set.

• Eczaci played great in the first set, but then they started to make many mistakes. On serve it is one after the other! Vakif is defending really well.

And Simge is playing so bad in these matches!

• I feel bad when I see a libero being the main target of the opposite team service like Simge is being today. She is doing terrible. And whenever she makes a good pass, Gamze doesn’t set well or keep just going for Kim, Larson or Boskovic, forgetting her middles.

• Does Ecza not practice their serves? And Boskovic should just go back to her spike serves if not a single serve is going to make it to court. If both have high chances of serve misses, she should just take the chance with the stronger one.

• It seems Ecz are sleeping. I can't feel their fighting spirit.

• Erbar's serves are good. The 3rd set looks like a blowout?

• Ecz played horribly. Poor reception, and errors after errors